Arctic Temperatures Today

So according to your logic, it's impossible for ice ages to happen, or for any climate change of any sort to occur.

Your logic is remarkably stupid.
No, that would be your logic. My logic says there is a temperature threshold at each pole for extensive glaciation. Orbital forcing is a known trigger but ocean circulation is another one. Although the northern hemisphere has a higher threshold for glaciation than the southern hemisphere, the surrounding land makes the northern hemisphere glaciation more continetally extensive. As such it is the northern hemisphere which dominates the planet's climate.

Ever notice how the hottest places are invariably the places with the least instrumental coverage? They require infilling, and homogenization...and quite literally making up data...and it is always those places which are so hot that they actually raise the global average.

When you look at regional records though...that warming seems to disappear...it only exists in the heavily manipulated, homogenized, infilled global record. Only the tragically duped take that sort of information seriously.
By God, another asshole that has never heard of satellites.

You're quite good at giggling, Old Rocks. But if you want to compare incomes or net worths, I'm your Huckleberry. Give it your best shot. Let's see some of your brass.

As to science, I have assembled more science than you can possibly understand if you studied it for a year:

http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com
Sure, and you can claim anything on the net. But your disagreement with virtually the whole of the scientific establishment tells me you really don't know much science.

By God, another asshole that has never heard of satellites.

My god you made a profoundly dishonest post since you did NOT show that he was a responding to the Satellite data YOU posted.

Not only that it was a SINGLE day thus having a day that is 5 degrees F above average is actually common it happened every day all over the world some days above average for the location to below average other days.

POST 11 photo you forgot:

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Sure, and you can claim anything on the net. But your disagreement with virtually the whole of the scientific establishment tells me you really don't know much science.

:laugh:

There is that stupid consensus fallacy again.

Scientists have been wrong many times and many consensuses crap has been wrong too.

Forum List

Back