‘Arctic April’ is Breaking Hundreds Of Cold Records in America

I live in the eastern mid-Atlantic and it is so global warmed around here, Tommy, that on my front driveway wall, facing north in the shadow of my house and with a big locust tree to its west that the entire top of the wall is now covered in thick, green moss from all the cold and rain!

What you say is idiotic - and you know this.
What's that? You calling me a liar? That my wall ISN'T covered in moss? You think I made that up, Fuckalewa?

Take a look at the planet Venus for example, then you are able to see what a greenhouse effect is able to do. Hear what the people say all over the world - since about 60 years - then you will hear what happens all around because of the climate change. Compare for example prognosis' with the real effects in the last decades. If something is able to have extremely drastic effects - and if the same time the possibility of this something is not going direction 0 - but the other way - then this problem forces attention, reflection and solutions - and not an endless senseless jabber.

And breaking lots of heat records in the Arctic. The stable ring of separation between a cold North and a warm South is ... how to say this? Looks like we lose a climate wheel, while we drive much too fast. The wheel wobbles. The situation becomes more and more chaotic and more and more dangerous - on a time scale which is not made for a individual human experience. By the way: All natural scientists worldwide say the man made climate change is real and the consequences will be more and more drastic.

I see that you are here to talk down to people, because you think like a bigoted cultist.

Your consensus statement is worthless, doesn't meet the Scientific Method.

The article was only showing that Cold waves still exist, that was all.

This cold waves and other weather extremes show very well that the predictions in context "climate change" have to be taken serios.
In a word... No!

1. The predictions failed without exception.

2. Modeling fails to parallel the system in function and grossly overstates warming. They are useless for any policy considerations.

3. The climate has been changing for 4.5 billion years. The thought that man could influence it beyond minor turbulence's is ludicrous.

Our current extreemes are well documented in other cooling cycles. The earth is a paridoxicaly presenting planet that man has not yet learned to understand. Polar cross winds and oceanic flows have always happened just prior to major cool downs. Guess whats coming...

Last edited:
I was referring to this old article, that shows Hansen's 1200 kilometers infilling nonsense.

That's a well-known Eschenbach fraud. Willis lied about what the image was showing. There are lots of weather stations in the gray areas. The map Willis used was one showing where weather stations had a 50-year unbroken running history, or something like that.

Bla bla bla bla bla,

You didn't show any actual lies, what you did was make an unsupported assertion.

:cuckoo:

Ive been taking a very hard look at the paper and this is stunning..

1590340542367.png

Ive written the authors and asked for the data reseloution limits of thier work. IF my calculations are correct we should be seeing a major drop in temps in the next 5 years.

View attachment 340430

Ive written the authors and asked for the data reseloution limits of thier work. IF my calculations are correct we should be seeing a major drop in temps in the next 5 years.

Look up the GISP Ice core data website where they show the resolution of the data.

View attachment 340430

Look up the GISP Ice core data website where they show the resolution of the data.
Your right! Thank You!

Given the resolution and MOE, within the next 10 years it should be very apparent what trajectory we are on.

Last edited:
Real Climate Science

Least Warm Start To The Year On Record In The US

Posted on May 26, 2020 by tonyheller

Excerpt:

For data available so far, January-May has had the fewest warm days on record in the US.

LINK

Real Climate Science

Least Warm Start To The Year On Record In The US

Posted on May 26, 2020 by tonyheller

Excerpt:

For data available so far, January-May has had the fewest warm days on record in the US.

LINK

Yes sir....

The overall long term trend is not warming. We were already cooling overall but the solar sleep is about to put us in the freezer for a while. I sincerely hope this is not the beginning of the fall, into the next glacial cycle.

If you extrapolate the heat loss to our planet over 150 years, it is equivalent to a -1.68W/m^2. Tony strikes again with data to prove the overall heat loss to our climatic system.

Forum List

Back