Archives Reveal Wuhan Lab ‘Captured Bats From The Wild’ For Lab Experiments, Filed Patents For Bat Cages Despite Denials.

My doctor said there’s no doubt in her mind that the virus is manmade and designed to kill quickly. As she then pointed out, what’s the next one they release look like?

Archives Reveal Wuhan Lab ‘Captured Bats From The Wild’ For Lab Experiments, Filed Patents For Bat Cages Despite Denials.
Do you have any clue why bats are being used for science?
Because their poop contained a milder form of the virus and the chnese and fauci wanted to weaponize it using the actual bats?

My doctor said there’s no doubt in her mind that the virus is manmade and designed to kill quickly. As she then pointed out, what’s the next one they release look like?

Do you have any idea why China created and released the virus?
As for my question, no clue as suspected and expected.
Your doctor? Shrink?

Do you have any idea why China created and released the virus?
A Chinese experiment to see if bats can get out of a cage.

Because their poop contained a milder form of the virus and the chnese and fauci wanted to weaponize it using the actual bats?
Scientists are searching for cures for diseases, viruses, and health issues of humans.
Bats are mammals and are immune from many ailments.

This was well known before the CCP launched their bio-attack on the world in early 2020. "Gain Of Function" research at the Wuhan Lab was funded by Fauci's health department NIAID. This very dangerous research was conducted at the woefully inadequate safety level BSL2. You can debate if the initial "leak" was accidental or intentional but what is indisputable is the CCP knew they had a massive outbreak in their country. They locked down travel within China but allowed infected Chinese citizens to travel the world knowing full well it would spread like wildfire. Do all of you China/Fauci supporters understand that, or do I need to clarify anything for you?

This was well known before the CCP launched their bio-attack on the world in early 2020. "Gain Of Function" research at the Wuhan Lab was funded by Fauci's health department NIAID. This very dangerous research was conducted at the woefully inadequate safety level BSL2. You can debate if the initial "leak" was accidental or intentional but what is indisputable is the CCP knew they had a massive outbreak in their country. They locked down travel within China but allowed infected Chinese citizens to travel the world knowing full well it would spread like wildfire. Do all of you China/Fauci supporters understand that, or do I need to clarify anything for you?
The Chinese eat bats. Fresh bat chop suey, anyone?

Scientists are searching for cures for diseases, viruses, and health issues of humans.
Bats are mammals and are immune from many ailments.
Again, that isn't what the evidence is saying................FAUCI And the CHINESE were looking for BIOWEAPONS not cures sweetie....email trail as Fauci illegally funneled money to the chi-coms for the research and both of these weapons inventers sat back and watched the world scramble in the dark trying to figure out the weapon that they invented leading to at a minumum tens of thousands extra deaths.

Last edited:
The Chinese eat bats. Fresh bat chop suey, anyone?
No wait, an infected bat bit a pangolin and then a human ate the pangolin. No wait, the virus outbreak was actually started by the US military bringing the virus into Wuhan. No wait, it actually started in Europe. No wait........

Well, they needed first to create a virus more lethal and more contageous first by manipulating DNA sequences in a way that not very likely happen in nature....... so that they could find a cure for it. Guess that about sums it up. Bats being a mammal make a good host.

Forum List

Back