Arafat died of natural causes

Arafat was most definitely poisoned - he fell sick immediately after ingesting it. He died weeks later.

Draw your own conclusions.

He was diagnosed with a serious blood disorder and died of a stroke on 8 November 2004. But no post mortem examination was carried out as his widow Suha did not ask for one.

When in 2012 an investigation by al-Jazeera TV in conjunction with Swiss analysts in Lausanne found abnormal levels of polonium-210 on his personal effects, Suha Arafat called for her late husband's body to be exhumed.

France then launched a formal murder inquiry.

The Vaudois University Hospital Centre (CHUV) in Lausanne reported its findings last month, on the ninth anniversary of his death, saying its results "offer moderate backing for the theory of poisoning".

So, he died of a stroke, because he was weekend by the poison? Natural, indeed.

Not really sure what point this thread is trying to make - he was poisoned and someone wanted him to die.

Last edited:
Assuming he was poisoned I suggest you check his close associates and rivals for leadership, if the Israelis wanted him dead they could have "accidental" shot him long before he died.

As for the supposed poison used it has a short shelf life, how exactly did it still exist years later to be tested?

Arafat was most definitely poisoned - he fell sick immediately after ingesting it. He died weeks later.

He was diagnosed with a serious blood disorder and died of a stroke on 8 November 2004. But no post mortem examination was carried out as his widow Suha did not ask for one.

When in 2012 an investigation by al-Jazeera TV in conjunction with Swiss analysts in Lausanne found abnormal levels of polonium-210 on his personal effects, Suha Arafat called for her late husband's body to be exhumed.

The Vaudois University Hospital Centre (CHUV) in Lausanne reported its findings last month, on the ninth anniversary of his death, saying its results "offer moderate backing for the theory of poisoning".

Not really sure what point this thread is trying to make - he was poisoned and someone wanted him to die.

Wasn't there a Russian spy who had his coffee spiked with Polonium a few years back and he died?

Wasn't there a Russian spy who had his coffee spiked with Polonium a few years back and he died?

Correct - Alexander Itvinenkohe, he died three weeks later.

File:AlexanderLitvinenkoHospital.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Assuming he was poisoned I suggest you check his close associates and rivals for leadership, if the Israelis wanted him dead they could have "accidental" shot him long before he died.

As for the supposed poison used it has a short shelf life, how exactly did it still exist years later to be tested?

Not sure if the Israelis were even the ones to have done it, but he most certainly was poisoned.

But no post mortem examination was carried out as his widow Suha did not ask for one.

Case closed. If there was no autopsy there is no case.
Speculation can go any way wanted, but it is futile.

But no post mortem examination was carried out as his widow Suha did not ask for one.

Sorry, the case is not closed. Was the birther crap that easily dismissed?

The first forensic tests on samples taken from Yasser Arafat's corpse have shown unexpectedly high levels of radioactive polonium-210, suggesting the Palestinian leader could have been poisoned with the rare and lethal substance.

The Swiss scientists who tested Arafat's remains after the exhumation of his body in November 2012 discovered levels of polonium at least 18 times higher than usual in Arafat's ribs, pelvis and in soil that absorbed his bodily fluids.

Last edited:

if there is no autopsy - there is no case. I t was closed in 2004 when the widow refused the autopsy.

what does your leftards idiocy of birthers ( was started by a leftard - Hilary's fan)has to do with arafat dying from natural causes?

if there is no autopsy - there is no case. I t was closed in 2004 when the widow refused the autopsy.

what does your leftards idiocy of birthers ( was started by a leftard - Hilary's fan)has to do with arafat dying from natural causes?

I'm not a lefty - sorry to disappoint you.

Your out of hand dismissal of the facts due to "no autopsy" is a real hoot - Arafat's remains were exhumed and it was discovered that he HAD been poisoned. Deal with it. Trying to make it go away won't work.

I get really tired of explaining and re-explaining facts that you steadfastly refuse to acknowledge for the sole reason that want desperately to believe your AM radio.

Your out of hand dismissal of the facts due to "no autopsy" is a real hoot - Arafat's remains were exhumed and it was discovered that he HAD been poisoned. Deal with it. Trying to make it go away won't work.

I get really tired of explaining and re-explaining facts that you steadfastly refuse to acknowledge for the sole reason that want desperately to believe your AM radio.

Does not look like that as you bring the birther issue out of the blue to the conversation about Arafat :D

exhumed remains do not prove anything. If there was no autopsy there is no case. Period.

there are tons of substances which can be poisonous and would never be found upon exhumation. So if there was no autopsy - case is closed.

Does not look like that as you bring the birther issue out of the blue to the conversation about Arafat :D

exhumed remains do not prove anything. If there was no autopsy there is no case. Period.

there are tons of substances which can be poisonous and would never be found upon exhumation. So if there was no autopsy - case is closed.

Look at the time ... have to go ... bye!

Not sure if the Israelis were even the ones to have done it, but he most certainly was poisoned.

Once again, the supposed poison RAPIDLY degenerates and disappears. How exactly did they find any in him YEARS later?

Once again, the supposed poison RAPIDLY degenerates and disappears. How exactly did they find any in him YEARS later?

You might want to read up on it. If you didn't read the links and articles I provided, why on earth would you believe me?

Forum List

Back