Arabs Stab 35-Year-Old Man in Jerusalem

so what exactly??

very sad and bad...a guy got killed....

i aint bein sarcastic....all lives are equally precious

Last edited:
Let the police catch the perpetrators. Whether its a group of Zionist settlers beating up Palestinians, or a group of Arabs stabbing a Jew. Arrest them all.

the islamo nazi pigs always trivialize their filth
"Islamophobia is nothing but the fashionable modern cousin of good old anti-Semitism,
seeping from the same sewers of the collective unconscious,
exploiting the same old prejudices,
transferring to the Muslims all the hatred once directed towards the Jews".

Uri Avnery, ex stern gang, wounded in 1948 war, ex knesset member, wise old man

Uri Avnery's weekly english article

Kvetch----you are disgusting--------your support of random meccaist dog murders of kaffirin in the street-----is repugnant. These actions which you justify and excuse using absurd and obscene sophistry are very real to many people----including me---and many many other people. Your heroes do it in Kenya----to hindus and christians-----and in INDONESIA much to your joy-------and to a couple of little boys in an neighborhood in which I once lived---with my then 9 year old son He was very much affected by the filth you laud.

Interestingly---when he grew up----he shared an apartment for several months with hindus from Kenya------they would like your filth as much as I do

a bit later I ran into a christan from INDONESIA ---his only reason for leaving Indonesia-----was his desire not to be murdered------you nauseate me Which do you prefer---I quick stab in the back----or a little girl's head flung into the gutter?

so what exactly??

He wasn't killed.

Now you can go to the corner and cry.
unlike you pushycat, i value all life equally

i was NOT being sarcastic or ironic at all

including road kill victims in crazy driving israel who outnumber terrorist victims by far

yet israel does nothing to make you arrogant selfish drivers civilised

Kvetch----you are disgusting--------your support of random meccaist dog murders of kaffirin in the street-----is repugnant. These actions which you justify and excuse using absurd and obscene sophistry are very real to many people----including me---and many many other people. Your heroes do it in Kenya----to hindus and christians-----and in INDONESIA much to your joy-------and to a couple of little boys in an neighborhood in which I once lived---with my then 9 year old son He was very much affected by the filth you laud.

Interestingly---when he grew up----he shared an apartment for several months with hindus from Kenya------they would like your filth as much as I do

a bit later I ran into a christan from INDONESIA ---his only reason for leaving Indonesia-----was his desire not to be murdered------you nauseate me Which do you prefer---I quick stab in the back----or a little girl's head flung into the gutter?
i support no killing at all and you know it

can't you read and not spout filth, even on shabat

casting swine filth at pearls like me is against the talmud; or so you say

i'm goin to report you to your rabbi

shabat shalom sweetest meshuggenah habibi

Last edited:
so what exactly??

He wasn't killed.

Now you can go to the corner and cry.
unlike you pushycat, i value all life equally

i was NOT being sarcastic or ironic at all

including road kill victims in crazy driving israel who outnumber terrorist victims by far

yet israel does nothing to make you arrogant selfish drivers civilised

So you value the lives of southern Israelis?

No you don't, you've said it yourself. Do again with the lies, eh?

Run along, hater.

You're nutjob... I doubt your even a Jew fraud.

He knows jack about Judaism, though he says he has a Jewish mother.

I can say my mom was Iraqi.

No one buys his crap. BIK seems happy this fraud agrees with him though. So let them both play together.

Its almost cute.:lol:

He knows jack about Judaism, though he says he has a Jewish mother.

I can say my mom was Iraqi.

No one buys his crap. BIK seems happy this fraud agrees with him though. So let them both play together.

Its almost cute.:lol:

I figure as much... He's a fraud

well, that would be a blessing. most of the zionists on this board are jew frauds. it is a breath of fresh air to have one who isn't a jew fraud.

Let the police catch the perpetrators. Whether its a group of Zionist settlers beating up Palestinians, or a group of Arabs stabbing a Jew. Arrest them all.
In that case the entire leadership of Hamas, and all Palestinian terrorist animal organizations need to be arrested. Don't act like you're surprised.

the islamo nazi pigs always trivialize their filth
"Islamophobia is nothing but the fashionable modern cousin of good old anti-Semitism,
seeping from the same sewers of the collective unconscious,
exploiting the same old prejudices,
transferring to the Muslims all the hatred once directed towards the Jews".

Uri Avnery, ex stern gang, wounded in 1948 war, ex knesset member, wise old man

Uri Avnery's weekly english article
Islamophobe = Someone who knows the truth about Islam

Forum List

Back