Arab Youths Attack Rabbi Visiting his Murdered Son's Grave

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's a shame that the parents of these teenagers couldn't tell them that it is wrong to throw rocks. How would the kids' parents feel if they were visiting the gravesite of a relative and a bunch of Jewish kids threw rocks at them?

Arab Youths Attack Rabbi Visiting his Murdered Son's Grave

Rabbi Yitzhak Cohen tells Arutz Sheva of the harrowing attack; 40-minute assault highlights lack of police presence at Mt. of Olives.

By Tova Dvorin and Ari Soffer
First Publish: 1/15/2014, 4:16 PM

Rabbi Yitzhak Cohen, whose son Neria Cohen was murdered in the Mercaz HaRav attack in 2008, was violently attacked by Arab youths as he visited his son's grave on the Mount of Olives yesterday.

"Yesterday I went with my wife and children to my son's gravesite," the Rabbi recounted, in an interview with Arutz Sheva. "At the end of the road on Mount of Olives, I saw a group of Arab youths - they immediately began throwing stones at our car."

"[Arab] youths have tried three separate times to hurt us along that road," he continued. "I tried to travel in a zigzag pattern [to avoid them] and they were literally chasing after us."

Continue reading at:

Mt. of Olives: Arab Youths Attack Bereaved Father - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Forum List

Back