Arab racism and so-called "racism" terminology by Arabist unreliable Haaretz

Micho

Oct 25, 2012
Last edited:
The totally Unreliable Haaretz (and biased BBC copies it), just like that drag queen/drama queen Ahmad Tibi (accused of being himslef the real racist) are so quick to falsely brand worried Israelis of racist Arab attacks (Israelis aren't 'racist' - they're worried ) as "racism" but will never name the Arab racism that seeks out to attack Jews - by Israeli-Arabs or Palestinian-Arabs. ( It’s about the bigotry)
Ha'aretz and BBC are the most reliable and honest sources available

that's why you don't like them; they tell inconvenient truths both sides dont wanna know

as for racism, both and all sides suffer from this

there's only one human race but it sadly is made up of racists................everywhere

but the last people that can accuse anyone else of racism are jews whose torah, bible states 3 times in the book of deuteronomy that:

"the Jews are a holy people, above all other people on the earth"

if your purely limited tribal G-d who religious jews think wrote this racist crap is SUCH a racist, maybe you should kvetch (complain) to him before accusing arabs or anyone else!

zionism means theft more than racism but it is highly toxified with built in institutional racism against arabs

except that jews and arabs are the same semitic race, apparently

Last edited:
The totally Unreliable Haaretz (and biased BBC copies it), just like that drag queen/drama queen Ahmad Tibi (accused of being himslef the real racist) are so quick to falsely brand worried Israelis of racist Arab attacks (Israelis aren't 'racist' - they're worried ) as "racism" but will never name the Arab racism that seeks out to attack Jews - by Israeli-Arabs or Palestinian-Arabs. ( It’s about the bigotry)
............everywhere
You didn't see of Haaretz involvement in aiding the enemy - terror, you didn't see that BBC itself admitted of being biased.
BBC admits bias Arab spring... And Itamar coverage / BBC chief admits anti-Christian bias

Last edited:
............everywhere
You didn't see of Haaretz involvement in aiding the enemy - terror, you didn't see that BBC itself admitted of being biased.
BBC admits bias Arab spring... And Itamar coverage / BBC chief admits anti-Christian bias
"Israel Police is investigating Ha'aretz reporter Ilana Hammerman for helping three Palestinian girls illegally enter Israel and disturbing a police officer, The Jerusalem Post learned on Friday."

big deal......helping the enemy....hardly much

the BBC thing was about bias against christians.........and probs with the arab spring reports........nothing to do with israel

if that's the best you can do, both BBC and Ha'aretz can stop worrying about pinpricks like you and carry on bringing us honest unbiased truth as best they can

try again, haver, this hasbara lie wont fly

Last edited:
............everywhere

What a weak "reply" I thought a newspaper is supposed just t report not to be actively involved in aiding enemies.
I also remember BBC admitting a few years back that they published letters to the editor only if they were free of (by) Jewish names...

michkins bellows:

What a weak "reply" I thought a newspaper is supposed just t report not to be actively involved in aiding enemies.

kvetch kvetcheth:
what serious enemies..teenage girls.....woweee
I know of much worse stuff than that eg excellent Ha'aretz journo amira hass living in gaza with hamas folx and reporting there

michkins: I also remember BBC admitting a few years back that they published letters to the editor only if they were free of (by) Jewish names...well what e

that is just not true
anyone who knows the bbc at all knows that is such crap
and then they will believe nothing else you say

another suicide hasbara post for the pals to delight in

mazaeltov again...yes i is joooooish

Last edited:
It was a good joke, of course.
and jews have the best jokes in the whole wide world...that one was even true....
Of course! It's was a joke, after all.
you don't sound as jewish as I am tell us a joke if you can
Funny drivel.
I'm still waiting docmoron1..........for ANY sign of intelligence from you........a joke or anything interestin at all

at least zios roudy and Hossy are funny and witty and Rosie knows a lot tho she talks like a jewish jihadi

you are nothing except low IQ bold print rejoinders...hit shit and run

can you actually debate or argue a point for more than 10 words??

fat lot of use to the zionists you are........a waste of little brained space

Last edited:
I'm still waiting docmoron1..........for ANY sign of intelligence from you........a joke or anything interestin at all at least zios roudy and Hossy are funny and witty and Rosie knows a lot tho she talks like a jewish jihadi you are nothing except low IQ bold print rejoinders...hit shit and run can you actually debate or argue a point for more than 10 words?? fat lot of use to the zionists you are........a waste of little brained space
Funny drivel.

Ha aretz depends on DONATED WRITINGS-------it is a kind of VANITY PRESS------he who wishes to see his name on the BY LINE------need only write a farily outlandish -----kinda left of never-never land OPINION PIECE.........and Haaretz will publish it

To deceptive Taqqiya Islamic Kvetch, you an lose your "Jewish" mask.

Journalistic Sham: Haaretz Acknowledges Misleading ‘Apartheid’ Survey Report
OCTOBER 30, 2012
Tom Nisani / Tazpit News Agency
A recent survey presented by “Haaretz” newspaper claimed that the majority of Jews in Israel advocate the establishment of an apartheid regime, and further claimed that most Israelis believe that currently there are areas in the Jewish state in which apartheid measures are already exercised... Gideon Levi, has long been known for his unreliability for writing the truth ...
http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/10/30/analysis-haaretz-apartheid-survey-is-false-and-biased/

Haaretz Watch Take a Pen
Ha'aretz Fuels Anti-Israel Bias See now CAMERA's additions to the NOT too respectful list of unreliable Haaretz journalists who are predictable Israel-bashers .
http://www.takeapen.org/israel/HaaretzWatch.htm

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back