Arab League rejects Palestinian Authority demand to condemn Israel-UAE deal

Aren't they all Sunni? They will break their word as soon as the Iranian Shi'ite threat goes away. they will also continue to pay off the gangsters under the table to keep them relatively quiet..

Gosh I wonder why the Palestinians are not working with Israel & the Arab countries for a Middle East peace?

They're hoping for their 5 state solution, nipping off a piece at a time, so all the gang leaders can have their own territory to extort and terrorize.

Deals like this are never as good or as bad as people are making them out to be. This one is major, huge, but it's only a start. Now the Palestinians have to be brought in without insulting them. In a lot of these cases it will be crucial to help all parties save face and make sure both sides benefit from a fair agreement. I'm encouraged by the progress but everything is still very fragile. It'll depend on good negotiation and that is exactly why I'm depending on the Trump team to make this great thing happen, but it isn't a gimme by any means. MAGA, live and let live

Forum List

Back