‘Arab Labor’, Israel’s best sitcom, comes to Southern California television

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
To take a ime out from demonizing Israel, maybe some of the posters who are able to will enjoy watching this.

by Simone Wilson

Imagine my disorientation the day I flew home to California for Christmas and found my parents watching "Arab Labor," my most-loved sitcom (and, I thought, best-kept secret) from Israel.

Alas, the show was too good to hide from America for long. LinkTV, an indie satellite network with a heavy focus on the Middle East, picked up the series back in 2008, only a year after its Israeli premiere, and started airing it for Dish and DirecTV subscribers (aka, my parents).

Contnue reading at:

?Arab Labor?, Israel?s best sitcom, comes to Southern California television | Hella Tel Aviv | Jewish Journal

To take a ime out from demonizing Israel, maybe some of the posters who are able to will enjoy watching this.

by Simone Wilson

Imagine my disorientation the day I flew home to California for Christmas and found my parents watching "Arab Labor," my most-loved sitcom (and, I thought, best-kept secret) from Israel.

Alas, the show was too good to hide from America for long. LinkTV, an indie satellite network with a heavy focus on the Middle East, picked up the series back in 2008, only a year after its Israeli premiere, and started airing it for Dish and DirecTV subscribers (aka, my parents).

Contnue reading at:

?Arab Labor?, Israel?s best sitcom, comes to Southern California television | Hella Tel Aviv | Jewish Journal
I checked the link and can't get it in Ft Worth or Charlotte. I did so want to see Tinmore in action.

Forum List

Back