APUSH

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So much information for students to digest (and more importantly, contextualize) for the exam, it's difficult to cover everything they need to know without turning on the firehose. Sometimes I feel bad for the students (especially my non-native speakers) who work so hard to prepare for the test.

In the next few years, AP courses are going to become more sought-after by students with the ambition to attend college.

With the test date rapidly approaching, a lot of students are going into full panic mode as they try to start the big review of everything that happened over the past 600 or so years.

In the next few years, AP courses are going to become more sought-after by students with the ambition to attend college.
Ambition isn't the right word----as the government pays certain students to attend colleges (indoctrination centers) instead of working.

College does not make one smart or productive now does it? But it certainly can make taxpayers poorer and indoctrinate the youth.

Less need to be going to college--------many college majors should be wiped out.

Ambition isn't the right word----as the government pays certain students to attend colleges (indoctrination centers) instead of working.

College does not make one smart or productive now does it? But it certainly can make taxpayers poorer and indoctrinate the youth.

Less need to be going to college--------many college majors should be wiped out.
And I suppose you will be the one to decide which majors are wiped out? You will be the one to decide which students should not take a shot at getting a college education if they have that ambition? Who the fuck are you again?

Forum List

Back