April's Virtual Backyard Campout

Hey guys, feel free to talk about whatever for right now. I had clogged ear tubes today and that's why I need to catch up a bit. Coyote, glad you enjoyed the virtual horseback ride though and I think the wolf came because he thought you were his cousin. :p

Oh and Ziggy for some stranger reason I couldn't view Trump's speech so I'm just wondering how it was. Before we wrap up this thread tomorrow we'll have the canoeing and then tomorrow for Independence Day we will have a virtual parade and the livestream of Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular!!! :D Anyways, Coyote, maybe the wolf also thought that you were about to enter the sting zone and he wanted to watch. ;)

Now I'll post a few more videos before I go and it's nice enough outside that I think that I will (virtually) just sleep underneath the stars. :)

Starsinthesky.jpg

(There will be another virtual campout in a cabin near Christmas so any scary stories and songs that we can't share this time we'll be able to share then!! :D Anyways, goodnight all! :bigbed:)

Lol I appreciate your enthusiasm but it's December. Not too many people thinking about camping out in their backyard even virtually this time of year. XD

New Topics

Forum List

Back