April's Spooktactular Halloween Party

Trick or Treat!!!
@thedoctorswife

genderswappedwonderwoman-cosplay.jpg

GIMME CANDY!!! GIMME!!! GIMMIE!!! GIMME!!!!!!!

If I give you some will you go away and not hurt all the neighborhood children? (LMAO not really, welcome to the party. XD)

I think you don't get the message.

I'm starting to doze hada busy day. Wanted to stay up until 11:57 thats when I was born on this day in 1958 ina 1948 ford pickup. on street in Orlando fla. Good night folks i had fun. plus my com has been going wacky all day must be ghost ;)

I'm starting to doze hada busy day. Wanted to stay up until 11:57 thats when I was born on this day in 1958 ina 1948 ford pickup. on street in Orlando fla. Good night folks i had fun. plus my com has been going wacky all day must be ghost ;)

Alright goodnight then and I already got virtual candy out of you didn't I? Or did I? Ah well, like I said before,.. this is fun but I got the real deal. :D

I've had a VERY busy weekend, for once.

Was shopping all day yesterday....my feet still hurt.

Was making a mock blouse for a friend to try on so I can fit it on her and make her some blouses to wear to her new job. She likes this special type of cut, which apparently isn't so very popular anymore. Had to get the pattern so I could make her some.

Baked some Cinnamonster Bread and some Franken-Bacon-Weenie Bread for her and her husband. I give them Halloween bags of stuff every year since their HOA doesn't allow them to do much with their house. And the kids around them really dont TRT anymore. I guess they go to the local carnivals and fairs.

Her husband likes jerky, so I got him a bag of jerky sausages. He liked my vertical ergonomic/carpal tunnel mouse, so I got him a cheap one for a test drive.

I don't have anybody to take care of me, so they are both my "emergency numbers" and have already had to deal with me being in the hospital in 2020. So I do stuff for them. Really don't have anybody else to do stuff for. Oh well.

05639a7e6f11a2bccf54c1a817b54c6a.jpg

Just so you guys know we might be running a tad bit late.

Forum List

Back