April's Spooktactular Halloween Party

First of all even though the party is over thanks SO much for the sour patch EvilEyeFleegle and I decided to follow you whether you like it or not hehe. ;) Also since there was only one entry for the spooky story contest (Sorry, I forgot the username) that means you're the winner!! :D See you next year here (hopefully) as I have other fish to fry now. :)

1635784047855.png

Btw stay tuned for my special Thanksgiving announcement coming soon. ;)

Since I mistakenly did not post here in the buildup to Halloween, I came to offer a bit of the spooky.

When my kids were little we made Halloween a huge deal. Our costumes had to be homemade and spooky (or at least bloody).

Below is a pic is a pic of my daughter in her Halloween costume. Her employer added the background for their contest. She won the costume contest with 51 votes. 2nd place had 15 votes. Seeing her carry on our tradition gets me ready for Thanksgiving.

250476327_10110859891756935_1812520862173966627_n.jpg

I found a clown movie for you.

Sorry man, that channel has a lot of movies that's not really my cup of tea. I can't really get into this one either as it's not grabbing my attention. Thanks anyways though. :)

Wasn't mine either I didn't finish watching it.

Oh phew! Now I feel more comfortable saying that it was as boring and cheesy as hell and I only made it to the five minute mark. XD (The acting was awful too btw.)

Forum List

Back