Zone1 April's Second Annual Spooktactular Halloween Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I apologize that I'm running late with this, but we got over a dozen trick-or-treaters and then I had to work on my grocery shopping list for tomorrow. So we might be going later tonight if we get enough people joining in, but happy Halloween everybody!!! 🎃 If you want to go virtual trick-or-treating, post underneath the person above you in your Halloween costume or a picture of somebody in their Halloween costume if you don't feel comfortable enough with doing it yourself. :)

1000_F_226420657_BstXYWTMWO3iujLaYP28jJ1P9scywPyx.jpg

• Banned
I apologize that I'm running late with this, but we got over a dozen trick-or-treaters and then I had to work on my grocery shopping list for tomorrow. So we might be going later tonight if we get enough people joining in, but happy Halloween everybody!!! 🎃 If you want to go virtual trick-or-treating, post underneath the person above you in your Halloween costume or a picture of somebody in their Halloween costume if you don't feel comfortable enough with doing it yourself. :)

View attachment 719109

Where's April? I know she loves some Halloween. Reckon I'm not exactly hiding. :21:

Me, but I'm sort of tired now after a busy day lol continue on with the party as you wish but I'm winding down now. 😴
So..were you A&D? Glad you had a nice Halloweeny.

Forum List

Back