Zone1 April's Second Annual Rocking New Year's Eve Party

I was in Miami for New Years eve 2021 to ring in 2022. I had quite an experience with a woman which I'm sure some folks here would appreciate hearing about.

I was in Miami for New Years eve 2021 to ring in 2022. I had quite an experience with a woman which I'm sure some folks here would appreciate hearing about.
I attended a private New Years eve party where I met a very attractive woman. We danced the night away, made small talk and ushered in the New Year with a long wet kiss. She then invited me to her place for a few drinks. Needless to say that is when the fun began.

I attended a private New Years eve party where I met a very attractive woman. We danced the night away, made small talk and ushered in the New Year with a long wet kiss. She then invited me to her place for a few drinks. Needless to say that is when the fun began.
To make a long story short we had breakfast at her place and spent the day in bed. The next day I talked with the person that hosted the New Years eve party and was told that the woman I spent the night with was an actress in the adult entertainment industry.

Forum List

Back