April's Second Annual Christmas In July Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I apologize that this is so late, but I've been having a lot of neck and ear problems today and I've needed to take a break from the computer and I've also been busy. (I'm definitely feeling better though) I hope you still enjoy the thread anyways and we'll go until late since this started late. :) Merry Christmas in July!! :D After all, Jesus should be celebrated every day all year and besides that it's fun just to listen to Christmas music one day in the summer and I was listening to it earlier too. :)

lollyxmas_merryinjuly-2021.png

I apologize that this is so late, but I've been having a lot of neck and ear problems today and I've needed to take a break from the computer and I've also been busy. (I'm definitely feeling better though) I hope you still enjoy the thread anyways and we'll go until late since this started late. :) Merry Christmas in July!! :D After all, Jesus should be celebrated every day all year and besides that it's fun just to listen to Christmas music one day in the summer and I was listening to it earlier too. :)

View attachment 674633

Has someone been watching the Hallmark channel? :laughing0301:

• Banned
Hello, this is my first Christmas in July.

Welcome to the party!! Merry Christmas!! :D

Has someone been watching the Hallmark channel? :laughing0301:

No, I don't even have cable. I just love Christmas and Christmas music so I decided to do it twice a year instead of once a year. :) Now let's have some more music. :D (Along with Rudolph if anybody wants to watch that. :) )

Last edited:
  • Banned
If anybody else shows up I'll share my virtual Christmas in July cookies. ;)

hqdefault (5).jpg

christmas in july 2019 ice cream -5.jpg

I'm still here lol as I decided to add a few more songs for the night and the killing Santa Claus song was actually kind of catchy. XD

Forum List

Back