April's Christmas In July Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's correct, you just read the title right. :) Even though it's technically five months until Christmas, today Christmas has come early and we get to feel the spirit in the summer heat!! :cool: So, go ahead and post your favorite Christmas songs and I'll go ahead and make the Christmas cookies, and then I'll go ahead and put on my virtual swimsuit and hit the virtual pool!! :D Or maybe I'll just go and work on my virtual tan. ;) (Btw, we're going until five pm et today.)

image (2).jpg

Last edited:
I have a co-worker that is ADDICTED to Cmas. She watches Cmas videos year round, all the time.

I like the decorations and all the artsy fartsy stuff, but thats the extent of it. The music, the noise, the throwing it in peoples faces 24/7..........nope. Yeah, I love a FEW songs, but I don't want to hear them in every store I go into.

I remember when the Macys here tried Cmas in July and decked out the store in full Cmas gear and decor in July. They lost SO much business that year, they never put out Cmas decor again until Dec. 1st.

There used to be a Cmas company that would rent a store space in the malls and fully turn it into a Cmas "wonderland". Now THAT was freeking awesome to go into!!! All of a sudden, in the late 90's/early 00's, they stopped doing that. And they had their stores open from Nov. 1st to Feb. 1st. I really miss those stores. It was a short little fun fantasy get-away from reality.

The FANTASY of Cmas is nice. Yes, I will admit.
But the REALITY is something akin to a holocaust covered in whipped cream, marshmallows, and candy canes.

Now that I've been a pain the butt..............I will post some Cmas pics.
LOL

IMG00186.jpg

IMG00184.jpg

IMG00183.jpg

IMG00187.jpg

IMG00185.jpg

Some pics from Decorators Warehouse here in Dallas a few years ago.

That's correct, you just read the title right. :) Even though it's technically five months until Christmas, today Christmas has come early and we get to feel the spirit in the summer heat!! :cool: So, go ahead and post your favorite Christmas songs and I'll go ahead and make the Christmas cookies, and then I'll go ahead and put on my virtual swimsuit and hit the virtual pool!! :D Or maybe I'll just go and work on my virtual tan. ;) (Btw, we're going until five pm et today.)

View attachment 517139

You are aware that Christmas celebrations in sweltering heat are not unusual for half of the Christian world, are you not?

Just a head's up, I'll look more at your messages later, but due to me experiencing dizziness problems and going out.. this party will be going on until seven o'clock instead. :)

You are aware that Christmas celebrations in sweltering heat are not unusual for half of the Christian world, are you not?

Actually I am lol but the actual reason that we have Christmas in July is because it's the coldest month in Australia. Also, since things just haven't worked out today, I'll be coming back later and posting Christmas music throughout the night. :)

Actually I am lol but the actual reason that we have Christmas in July is because it's the coldest month in Australia. Also, since things just haven't worked out today, I'll be coming back later and posting Christmas music throughout the night. :)
That made absolutely no sense at all--might better back off the intoxicants, pot head.

Forum List

Back