April jobs report is 1/4 of what was predicted. A paltry 244K. What happened to Biden's 'Rescue Plan'?

Looks like his pork filled "Rescue Plan" is a dismal failure.

Over a quarter of a million jobs were added in April. You lose
1 million jobs were expected. 25% is a fail, Dumbass.
Expected? By who? The experts? The same guys you told us to ignore?
We added over a quarter of a million jobs last month.
25% is success to Dimwingers. This is what participation trophies for kids gets ya, folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
A quarter of a million jobs were added. Much better than the blobs performance at times. Was the blob a success when we were having negative job growth?
We had this thing called a pandemic. You should google it.
Which included Trump's mishandling of it. It was predicted if we do everything right, there could be 100,000-200,000 deaths from Covid. Some half million died on his watch because he didn't do everything right.
They predicted 2-2.5 million deaths, Dumbass.

Trump saved a million and a half lives.
Yeah, if Trump had done everything wrong. He failed to do everything right and keep deaths to no more than 200K.
Shouldn't have listened to anything Fauci the Media Whore said.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the president is responsible for the decisions he makes.

What a sad piece of deflecting shit you prove to be.

Sad, really. :(
It isn't deflecting to point out whose advice Trump was using, Dumbass.

You really are a moron.
It is deflecting when you're trying to blame someone other than the president for decisions made by the president.
The President certainly was wrong to take the advice of Fauci...we know that. Sadly, though, by the time he started calling out and telling people to open up, the propagandist were in full campaign mode, so they continued to push the junk science, and liberal Govs continued to keep places shut down and ignore the science...leading to massive UE, and massive deaths
It matters not from where the president gets input; he still makes the final decision and he's responsible for what he decides. And again, despite your lies, I already showed you where DeSantis didn't fully open Florida until nearly October. And again, DeSantis is NOT a Liberal.
what did he say that was wrong and what would you have done differently?

of course he isn’t! hence why Fl is open and they had much better rates snd handled it much better.

he followed the science...NY, MI, and Cali didn’t
Already pointed out -- he ridiculed people for wearing masks.

And what science said it was safe to open back up completely before vaccines were available?

It isn't deflecting to point out whose advice Trump was using
Actually Tramp said he did the OPPOSITE of what the medical people told him, so he DIDN'T follow their advice.
"If you really look, I didn't listen to him [Fauci] too much because I was doing the opposite of what he was saying."
- Donald Jackass Tramp
Like what did he do that was the opposite? Give me some example
Such as ridiculing people for wearing a mask after Fauci said they are needed to help prevent spreading the virus.
so that before or after the Doctor said you didn't have to?

Fauci says Trump listened to his advice about coronavirus mitigation​

Didn't have to what? That article doesn't say.
it quotes the doctor saying trump listened
Well up until that point he did but we know Trump didn't listen in regards to masks or social distancing.

25% is success to Dimwingers. This is what participation trophies for kids gets ya, folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
A quarter of a million jobs were added. Much better than the blobs performance at times. Was the blob a success when we were having negative job growth?
Which included Trump's mishandling of it. It was predicted if we do everything right, there could be 100,000-200,000 deaths from Covid. Some half million died on his watch because he didn't do everything right.

Yeah, if Trump had done everything wrong. He failed to do everything right and keep deaths to no more than 200K.
LOLOL

You really are a moron.
It is deflecting when you're trying to blame someone other than the president for decisions made by the president.
The President certainly was wrong to take the advice of Fauci...we know that. Sadly, though, by the time he started calling out and telling people to open up, the propagandist were in full campaign mode, so they continued to push the junk science, and liberal Govs continued to keep places shut down and ignore the science...leading to massive UE, and massive deaths
It matters not from where the president gets input; he still makes the final decision and he's responsible for what he decides. And again, despite your lies, I already showed you where DeSantis didn't fully open Florida until nearly October. And again, DeSantis is NOT a Liberal.

of course he isn’t! hence why Fl is open and they had much better rates snd handled it much better.

And what science said it was safe to open back up completely before vaccines were available?
all of it

was that before or after fauci said not to wear mask? or when he said to wear two?

and can you show me what he said

Actually Tramp said he did the OPPOSITE of what the medical people told him, so he DIDN'T follow their advice.
"If you really look, I didn't listen to him [Fauci] too much because I was doing the opposite of what he was saying."
- Donald Jackass Tramp
Such as ridiculing people for wearing a mask after Fauci said they are needed to help prevent spreading the virus.

Well up until that point he did but we know Trump didn't listen in regards to masks or social distancing.
the quote literally is him saying trump did just that

so why do you lie?

LOLOL

You really are a moron.

all of it

was that before or after fauci said not to wear mask? or when he said to wear two?

and can you show me what he said
Actually, I was hoping you'd show that science, not just say it exists.

- Donald Jackass Tramp

the quote literally is him saying trump did just that

so why do you lie?
Trump did talk about wearing masks and social distancing. I didn't say he didn't. I'm saying he didn't practice it and he ridiculed others for doing it.

- Donald Jackass Tramp

And Tramp said he didn't FOLLOW his advice, so Tramp only "listened" to know what to STUPIDLY reject.
BIG difference!

It ain't easy fixing wht someone else f'd up so badly.

- Donald Jackass Tramp

And Tramp said he didn't FOLLOW his advice, so Tramp only "listened" to know what to STUPIDLY reject.
BIG difference!
so fauci is a liar?

- Donald Jackass Tramp

BIG difference!
so fauci is a liar?
No YOU and Tramp are the LIARS>

- Donald Jackass Tramp

BIG difference!
so fauci is a liar?
No YOU and Tramp are the LIAR

but fauci is the one that said trump followed his advice

- Donald Jackass Tramp

BIG difference!
so fauci is a liar?

No, as usual you changed what Fauci actually said even after you quoted him correctly earlier in this very thread, proving you are a PREMEDITATED LIAR.

- Donald Jackass Tramp

BIG difference!
so fauci is a liar?

No, as usual you changed what Fauci actually said even after you quoted him correctly earlier in this very thread, proving you are a PREMEDITATED LIAR.
what did i change?

Any comment on Biden's disastrous jobs numbers last month? I'm guessing you have nothing to offer beyond your usual dumassery we have seen so far.

Sure I have a comment on Biden ADDING 244,000 jobs last month.

If you are not happy with the numbers, you should be supporting Biden’s Infrastructure Bill which will create millions of high paying jobs.
You mean Pedo Joe's infrastructure bill that will cost taxpayers $833,333 per job created?

No thanks.

math?
$2.9 TRILLION to create 2.7 Million jobs.

You figure it out, Dumbass.

Please, please.......tell us you are not this STUPID

2.7 million jobs PLUS all the added public projects
Those JOBS are a biproduct of the infrastructure investment
INFRASTUCTURE INVESTMENTS? LIKE the SHOVEL READY JOBS that weren't under Obama? Its a money grab--
Plenty of Shovel Ready jobs in that Stimulus Bill.....My state got plenty

Only problem is Red States kept the money rather than investing in infrastructure
Was your state the one where seasame street lives who was able to hire (or atleast claimed that they were able to hire for an year) something like two part time employees with the $1 million that they got in a grant. Gee what a bargain to taxpayers....

Obama's shovel ready jobs was complete bullshit---------people fell of the employment rolls because they were out of work so long and people were making less money because they were forced to take part time jobs--but you idiotic libs keep talking about jobs that didn't exist. The LABOR PARTICIPATION rate clearly shows that there werent the jobs that you guys keep lying about.

Any comment on Biden's disastrous jobs numbers last month? I'm guessing you have nothing to offer beyond your usual dumassery we have seen so far.

Sure I have a comment on Biden ADDING 244,000 jobs last month.

If you are not happy with the numbers, you should be supporting Biden’s Infrastructure Bill which will create millions of high paying jobs.
You mean Pedo Joe's infrastructure bill that will cost taxpayers $833,333 per job created?

No thanks.

math?
$2.9 TRILLION to create 2.7 Million jobs.

You figure it out, Dumbass.

Please, please.......tell us you are not this STUPID

2.7 million jobs PLUS all the added public projects
Those JOBS are a biproduct of the infrastructure investment
INFRASTUCTURE INVESTMENTS? LIKE the SHOVEL READY JOBS that weren't under Obama? Its a money grab--
Plenty of Shovel Ready jobs in that Stimulus Bill.....My state got plenty

Only problem is Red States kept the money rather than investing in infrastructure
Was your state the one where seasame street lives who was able to hire (or atleast claimed that they were able to hire for an year) something like two part time employees with the $1 million that they got in a grant. Gee what a bargain to taxpayers....

Obama's shovel ready jobs was complete bullshit---------people fell of the employment rolls because they were out of work so long and people were making less money because they were forced to take part time jobs--but you idiotic libs keep talking about jobs that didn't exist. The LABOR PARTICIPATION rate clearly shows that there werent the jobs that you guys keep lying about.
Some states seriously used the money to finance shovel ready jobs.....mine did

Others (red states) just kept the money then told their public that Obama failed to deliver the jobs

- Donald Jackass Tramp

BIG difference!
so fauci is a liar?

what did i change?
The perpetual dumb act when caught lying again.
It's highlighted in red, both where you quoted Fauci accurately and where you changed Fauci's words.

The last time Xiden and the Dems were in charge and passed a "rescue" plan they gave us double digit UE.
Do you mean like Reagan did when he passed his recovery tax cuts in 1981 and threw us into the 1982 Reagan Recession and double digit UE rate.

You think tax cuts caused a recession?

Have you always been stupid, or is this a recent decline?

The last time Xiden and the Dems were in charge and passed a "rescue" plan they gave us double digit UE.
Do you mean like Reagan did when he passed his recovery tax cuts in 1981 and threw us into the 1982 Reagan Recession and double digit UE rate.

Well you explain how Reagan threw us into a great recession.

It wasn't taxes?

It wasn't taxes?
That was his only policy at that point, and when Regan raised taxes at the end of 1982 we pulled out of the Great Reagan Recession.

New Topics

Forum List

Back