April jobs report is 1/4 of what was predicted. A paltry 244K. What happened to Biden's 'Rescue Plan'?

What happened in 2008 was bad, but largely due to the Dems in Congress ignoring repeated calls for GSO reform
This LIE yet again.
As you well know the GOPQ only TALKED about reform while they BLOCKED every reform bill in committee, never allowing any reform bill to come to the floor for a vote!!!!
A reform bill didn't pass until the Dems took over.
Dims had full control of Congress in 2006. They were denying the warnings about a housing crisis Bush was telling about since 2001.
they didn’t care.

Barney Frank was literally telling people fannie and freddie were sound days before they crashed the market
What Reagan was handed was far far worse
Reagan was NOT handed a recession, Reagan CREATED the Great Reagan Recession all by himself, the worst recession since the Great Republican DEPRESSION.
hahaa he was handed the worse recession since the great depression! massive stagnation, interest rates and double digits!

his polices gave us the fastest and greatest recovery ever
Barney Frank was a POWERLESS minority member at the time, as if you didn't know.

Notice your video said first the reform bill was "BLOCKED" while the GOPQ controlled everything so only the GOPQ could block a bill, and at the end of the video FOX admitted the GOPQ would not even bring the reform bill to the floor for a vote fearing it would fail, proving everything I said.
Thank you for that!

Dims blocked it.

LIAR!
The Dems were POWERLESS to block anything.
And here we see the Right just continue to LIE in the face of the truth with no proof what-so-ever.

You are exposing your ignorance of how the Senate operated.
Hey dumb ass, the GOPQ blocked the bills in the HOUSE committees they controlled, the one bill that got out of the House the GOPQ Senate MAJORITY leader refused to bring to the floor for the Senate to vote on.

we were in a recession in 1981...worst we have had since the great depression.
That Great Reagan Recession went from July 1981 to November 1982, Thank you RR.
we were already in a recession. when reagan took office. His policies did however create the largest economic boom and fastest recovery in history
LIAR!
the Carter recession, the shortest in history, ended July 1980.
The ˝Great Reagan Recession, which YOU said was the worst since the Great Republican Depression, started July 1981.
More lies by you.

The deepest and longest-lasting recession the United States has experienced since then began in 1980, when Jimmy Carter was president (the gross domestic product dropped 9.6 percent in the second quarter of that year) and did not end until fourth-quarter 1982, almost two years into the Reagan presidency. There were positive quarters during this almost three-year period, resulting in what is known as a double-dip recession, but GDP did not return to the 1979 level until well into 2003. Unemployment peaked at 10.6 percent in the fall of 1982.

What happened in 2008 was bad, but largely due to the Dems in Congress ignoring repeated calls for GSO reform, it was not close to the worst however we have seen since the Great Depression, and easily would have worked itself out with modest help. The Dems however simply used the problem, and now Obama, to make the problem much worse, and use it as a massive power grab.

When their polices continued to make things worse, you started hearing their propagandist call it the "worst since the Great Depression" to try and excuse their failed policies.

What Reagan was handed was far far worse

This was a bi-partisan scandal. George W Bush was pushing home ownership at all costs.
GW Bush is NOT bi-partisan!

yeah that the dems blocked it and not one would even consider reform.
LIAR!
The GOPQ controlled all the committees and blocked the reform bills in committee, the one bill that got out of committee the GOPQ senate MAJORITY leader refused to bring to the floor for a vote.
Please show the hand of any Dem in those blockages!!!
My favorite one is this one...

struth -- guess who blocked that one ^^^

It isn't deflecting to point out whose advice Trump was using
Actually Tramp said he did the OPPOSITE of what the medical people told him, so he DIDN'T follow their advice.
"If you really look, I didn't listen to him [Fauci] too much because I was doing the opposite of what he was saying."
- Donald Jackass Tramp

You are so stupid you think a President makes every decision on his own with no advice from the so-called experts.
That is exactly how Tramp operates, He genetically knows more about everything than anyone else in the universe. :cuckoo:

LIAR!
The GOPQ controlled all the committees and blocked the reform bills in committee, the one bill that got out of committee the GOPQ senate MAJORITY leader refused to bring to the floor for a vote.
I did...watch the video. The dems didn't even say it was an issue. Literally, they were saying it was sound and fine.....and now you libs are lying and attempting to re-write history:

Literally, days before the crash...Frank is saying it's fine, and an sound investment!

Here's more from the lying Dems and their blockage:

More proof of warnings from the Bush admin the Left ignored:

Actually Tramp said he did the OPPOSITE of what the medical people told him, so he DIDN'T follow their advice.
"If you really look, I didn't listen to him [Fauci] too much because I was doing the opposite of what he was saying."
- Donald Jackass Tramp
Like what did he do that was the opposite? Give me some example

LIAR!
I did...watch the video. The dems didn't even say it was an issue. Literally, they were saying it was sound and fine.....and now you libs are lying and attempting to re-write history:

Literally, days before the crash...Frank is saying it's fine, and an sound investment!

Look in the mirror to see who's trying, and failing, to re-write history. No one is saying Democrats were right. What is being said, but you offer nothing but hollow denials in response, is that Republicans were in charge of both chambers in Congress until 2007 when the bubble cracked. It was on them to get a bill onto Bush's desk to sign and they failed. Over and over and over and over. And not because Democrats blocked anything. They didn't. Because Republican leaders, in charge of deciding which bills to send to the floor for a full up/down vote, wouldn't do that.

- Donald Jackass Tramp
Such as ridiculing people for wearing a mask after Fauci said they are needed to help prevent spreading the virus.

- Donald Jackass Tramp
So you are admitting Tramp is a LIAR.
Thank you.

Looks like his pork filled "Rescue Plan" is a dismal failure.

Over a quarter of a million jobs were added in April. You lose
1 million jobs were expected. 25% is a fail, Dumbass.
Expected? By who? The experts? The same guys you told us to ignore?
We added over a quarter of a million jobs last month.
25% is success to Dimwingers. This is what participation trophies for kids gets ya, folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
A quarter of a million jobs were added. Much better than the blobs performance at times. Was the blob a success when we were having negative job growth?
We had this thing called a pandemic. You should google it.
Which included Trump's mishandling of it. It was predicted if we do everything right, there could be 100,000-200,000 deaths from Covid. Some half million died on his watch because he didn't do everything right.
They predicted 2-2.5 million deaths, Dumbass.

Trump saved a million and a half lives.
Yeah, if Trump had done everything wrong. He failed to do everything right and keep deaths to no more than 200K.
Shouldn't have listened to anything Fauci the Media Whore said.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the president is responsible for the decisions he makes.

What a sad piece of deflecting shit you prove to be.

Sad, really. :(
It isn't deflecting to point out whose advice Trump was using, Dumbass.

You really are a moron.
It is deflecting when you're trying to blame someone other than the president for decisions made by the president.
The President certainly was wrong to take the advice of Fauci...we know that. Sadly, though, by the time he started calling out and telling people to open up, the propagandist were in full campaign mode, so they continued to push the junk science, and liberal Govs continued to keep places shut down and ignore the science...leading to massive UE, and massive deaths

LIAR!

The GOPQ controlled everything, the Dems were powerless to block anything, so please explain how a minority cam block the majority!

- Donald Jackass Tramp
Such as ridiculing people for wearing a mask after Fauci said they are needed to help prevent spreading the virus.
so that before or after the Doctor said you didn't have to?

Fauci says Trump listened to his advice about coronavirus mitigation​

25% is success to Dimwingers. This is what participation trophies for kids gets ya, folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
A quarter of a million jobs were added. Much better than the blobs performance at times. Was the blob a success when we were having negative job growth?
Which included Trump's mishandling of it. It was predicted if we do everything right, there could be 100,000-200,000 deaths from Covid. Some half million died on his watch because he didn't do everything right.

Yeah, if Trump had done everything wrong. He failed to do everything right and keep deaths to no more than 200K.
LOLOL

You really are a moron.
It is deflecting when you're trying to blame someone other than the president for decisions made by the president.
The President certainly was wrong to take the advice of Fauci...we know that. Sadly, though, by the time he started calling out and telling people to open up, the propagandist were in full campaign mode, so they continued to push the junk science, and liberal Govs continued to keep places shut down and ignore the science...leading to massive UE, and massive deaths
It matters not from where the president gets input; he still makes the final decision and he's responsible for what he decides. And again, despite your lies, I already showed you where DeSantis didn't fully open Florida until nearly October. And again, DeSantis is NOT a Liberal.

Last edited:
- Donald Jackass Tramp

Didn't have to what? That article doesn't say.

LOLOL

You really are a moron.
It matters not from where the president gets input; he still makes the final decision and he's responsible for what he decides. And again, despite your lies, I already showed you where DeSantis didn't fully open Florida until nearly October. And again, DeSantis is NOT a Liberal.
what did he say that was wrong and what would you have done differently?

of course he isn’t! hence why Fl is open and they had much better rates snd handled it much better.

he followed the science...NY, MI, and Cali didn’t

- Donald Jackass Tramp

Didn't have to what? That article doesn't say.
it quotes the doctor saying trump listened

New Topics

Forum List

Back