April Fools Canceled!

Hah! April Fool's!
Years back I left a Co-Worker a Post-it to call John P. Kadaver. It was to the City Morgue. She fell for it! (hehe)
I left a message for a co-worker to call Mr. Fox and Mr. L.E. Phant and left the number for the zoo.
Actually ,that is old. I called the Zoo myself once on AFD. The guy who answered said he had 61 messages for Mrs. Lyon ,15 for Mr. Bear ,and about 50 for Miss Wolf.

Hah! April Fool's!
Years back I left a Co-Worker a Post-it to call John P. Kadaver. It was to the City Morgue. She fell for it! (hehe)
I left a message for a co-worker to call Mr. Fox and Mr. L.E. Phant and left the number for the zoo.
Actually ,that is old. I called the Zoo myself once on AFD. The guy who answered said he had 61 messages for Mrs. Lyon ,15 for Mr. Bear ,and about 50 for Miss Wolf.
Well then, how about this! Back in the day I called a bar around the corner and asked to speak to a customer there name Robert Mehoff. The woman asked me to hang on and I heard her call out over the noise in the bar, "Robert Mehoff, phone call for Robert Mehoff!" A few moments later she came back on the phone said it didn't look like he was there, so I said ok, what about his brother Jack? She said hang on and I heard her say, "Jack Mehoff, phone for Jack Mehoff!" Then, a moment later she gets back on the phone and tells me in no uncertain terms what to go do with myself.

Hah! April Fool's!
Well then, how about this! Back in the day I called a bar around the corner and asked to speak to a customer there name Robert Mehoff. The woman asked me to hang on and I heard her call out over the noise in the bar, "Robert Mehoff, phone call for Robert Mehoff!" A few moments later she came back on the phone said it didn't look like he was there, so I said ok, what about his brother Jack? She said hang on and I heard her say, "Jack Mehoff, phone for Jack Mehoff!" Then, a moment later she gets back on the phone and tells me in no uncertain terms what to go do with myself.
Heard and USED that one also. Also Mike Hunt. Also Dick Nibler.

Hah! April Fool's!
Welcome to the juvenile pranksters club!

Hah! April Fool's!
Welcome to the juvenile pranksters club!
Actually I worked at building houses in the 70's. My favorite was the "Glue Surprise". Just put glue on the handle of the victims nail gun.

Forum List

Back