April 19th

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
1775: Minutemen Capt John Parker orders not to fire unless fired upon. A shot is fired and the American revolution begins at the Lexington Common. That was the "shot heard round the world"
1933: FDR announces that the US will leave the gold stand
1995: A massive bomb explosion destroys much of a federal building in Oklahoma City, USA

What will happen this year?

• Banned
I am really wondering who will do something on this day.

I wonder if the group of fools they arrested planned to use this day for their attack.

That day or 4/20.

The FAR right blows shit up on 4/20, while the left smokes pot. :lol: (this is a joke)

dante-gay1.jpg

Maybe you would get some valid opinons to your question if you did not have a reputation of calling people liars with anything they say that you disagree with.

Now, go ahead. Call me a liar.

1775: Minutemen Capt John Parker orders not to fire unless fired upon. A shot is fired and the American revolution begins at the Lexington Common. That was the "shot heard round the world"
1995: A massive bomb explosion destroys much of a federal building in Oklahoma City, USA

Obama will introduce another big-government program that will bankrupt the country.

1775: Minutemen capt john parker orders not to fire unless fired upon. A shot is fired and the american revolution begins at the lexington common. That was the "shot heard round the world"
1933: Fdr announces that the us will leave the gold stand
1995: A massive bomb explosion destroys much of a federal building in oklahoma city, usa

what will happen this year?

obama will introduce another big-government program that will bankrupt the country.

liar!

Obama will introduce another big-government program that will bankrupt the country.
He does that all the time, what a lame assed prediction.

I dunno.. Ask Bill Ayers, he should know.

Forum List

Back