April 15th Is Coming - Shut Up And Pay Up

red states rule

May 30, 2006
The liberal version of Christmas is next week, as millions of Americans fork over an obsene amout of their money to the government

Liberals have a simple message on their favorite day of the year: "Pay your taxes and stop complaining about chipping in your fair share of the governments overall cost of providing benefits to your sorry ass."

It was nice of the libs to let people keep their money for two extra days

I'm going to retire on the interest.

What's tax freedom day these days? Some conservative economist calculated the day upon which the average American stops paying taxes and starts keeping income, counted as the taxable portion of the year starting Jan. 1.

I'm going to retire on the interest.

What's tax freedom day these days? Some conservative economist calculated the day upon which the average American stops paying taxes and starts keeping income, counted as the taxable portion of the year starting Jan. 1.

It is 4/30/2007

It will be much futher in the year if the libs get their way. Dems voted for a $400 billion tax increase on 3/39

I agree with Redstates. ABOLISH TAXES and privitize the MILITARY/POLICE/FIRE DEPT/EDUCATION/PUBLIC WORKS. LETS DUMP GOVT ALL TOGETHER AFTER WE WANT LESS GOVT NOT MORE.

I agree with Redstates. ABOLISH TAXES and privitize the MILITARY/POLICE/FIRE DEPT/EDUCATION/PUBLIC WORKS. LETS DUMP GOVT ALL TOGETHER AFTER WE WANT LESS GOVT NOT MORE.

I wonder how many liberals REFUSED to accept the Bush TAX BREAKS, and sent them back to the IRS.

You did send the money back....didn't ya?

Anyway. That nest egg you may call Your Savings, will eventually become the property of the IRS if you stick to your demands of Not accepting Tax Breaks, or if you are due a refund this year....sending that money back to the IRS as many of you PROMISED, or THREATENED to do.

Of course. I trust all of you who said You would refuse to accept any check from the government if it came because of Bush's tax cuts.

While some folks whine and bitch about the Patriot Act, they embrace the greatest threat to personal liberty ever enacted in the USA. It's called the income tax.

And yet, since 1993 there has been a bill in congress to fix this. Yet no matter who is in charge it never gets out of the ways and means committee.

So, those of you that whine and bitch can shut the hell up.

Or, you can do something about it.

Start Here, get educated, and get involved.

You've got nothing to lose except a few hundred pounds of .gov around your neck.

So what was it last year for you RSR when the republicans were in house? I guess you were joyfully collecting or giving your money to the govt right? Oh wait, you probably owe money now and its all the dems fault this time and last year you got a 100,000 dollar bonus right thanks to George.

Oh by the way,

YOUR AN IDIOT !!!!
:rofl:

It's April 17th this year.

Do you think the Republicans would have cut taxes? If so who is going to foot the bill for the 1trillion+ dollars we have spent on the war?

It is 4/30/2007

It will be much futher in the year if the libs get their way. Dems voted for a $400 billion tax increase on 3/39

The liberal version of Christmas is next week, as millions of Americans fork over an obsene amout of their money to the government

Liberals have a simple message on their favorite day of the year: "Pay your taxes and stop complaining about chipping in your fair share of the governments overall cost of providing benefits to your sorry ass."

Not sure who to blame..but it sucks paying up..:)

Being single..no dependents gets me more screwed..than my friends who have so much to claim...hahahaha..:)

They go through a headache too..so I'll bite my tongue on that...hahahaha..:)

I see so much money wasted.....:(

I've heard this Iraq War got all tax payers in the ass....I can't quote what the average tax payer sacraficed for that....Maybe that's why the Vice President...told his hallucination once more to Rush Limbough...Ease the pain at tax time..distract us..:)

This is the best country in the world if ya make under 30,000 a year...:)

I'm at the point...that I just live to get me by..To strive for more just pays for more crap anyways...

Cons..and there war...to Libs wanting to study goat milk....(smile).

Libs will empty your pocket book faster..I admit it...Not all programs funded are a bad thing...To help a man when he is down on his luck..is a good thing.

Shit has goton way out of control handing all this cash out for years..Ya gota keep a balance...

I see the next 20 years..as the welfare generation about to come...The money I pay into Social Security now..is going to the disabled guy just granted citizenship..

There are so many American's qualifying for crap..that it is the other 1/2 that pay all this shit...

Health Care...to the Nursing Home Booms bringing it along...

Personaly..when the time comes for me...Food stamps will feel pretty dam good in my hand...Or the food shelf..:)

Some people need help..I'm just griping about a lazy generation..and we being to generous with our pocketbook...

Ya know...This country..and we American people are dam generous...I don't want to cut off funding so some kid can't have his milk & good food each day.

I have to run my life within a budget...this country does not.

When it comes to taxes..I'll bitch..:)

Social Security is another issue...

I can't say I don't get shit out of this country...Best dam place to live in the world...but we are all certainly paying up the ass to make it so.

Give 1/3 of my income away..to walk a dirt highway to town for supplies.

I'm not smart enough to go into depth on this..So I'll just drink my beer,shut up..try to work harder...

Taxes..taxes...(not happy with my situation)..hahaha..:)

Being generous..is a great thing..I feel so dam good to help another...Why can't I feel this way about my taxes?...(grin)..:)

Peace

Creek

So what was it last year for you RSR when the republicans were in house? I guess you were joyfully collecting or giving your money to the govt right? Oh wait, you probably owe money now and its all the dems fault this time and last year you got a 100,000 dollar bonus right thanks to George.

Oh by the way,

YOUR AN IDIOT !!!!
:rofl:

My taxes were cut

Did you give back your tax cut or accept it?

The tax cuts have been killed yet - but libs do not discriminate. in their new budget everybody gets fucked

The ones who are against tax cuts are the first ones to accept theirs

You are the one pushing accepting..or bitching about taxes....If I make under so much a year..or over...Then we can talk the break..or the benifit....I will buy the beer...and pay for the chicken for the BBQ....You are gona have to be the best salesman ever...

If not..I will be a sloppy ass drunk lib on your hands..in the middle of no where...hahahaha..:)

Creek..:)

You are the one pushing accepting..or bitching about taxes....If I make under so much a year..or over...Then we can talk the break..or the benifit....I will buy the beer...and pay for the chicken for the BBQ....You are gona have to be the best salesman ever...

If not..I will be a sloppy ass drunk lib on your hands..in the middle of no where...hahahaha..:)

Yes I am bitching about taxes - they are still to high

If Dems get their way they will be even higher

Libs rant how the tax cuts were only for the "rich" however if you paid income taxes, you got a cut. If you are in the lowest bracket, Pres Bush cut your rate from 15% to 10%

Remember, the top 1% of wage earners pay 46% of federal income taxes

the top 25% pay 84% and the top 50% pay 96%

So, it is logical if you pass a tax cut those who pay the taxes get the tax cut

Yes I am bitching about taxes - they are still to high

If Dems get their way they will be even higher

Libs rant how the tax cuts were only for the "rich" however if you paid income taxes, you got a cut. If you are in the lowest bracket, Pres Bush cut your rate from 15% to 10%

Remember, the top 1% of wage earners pay 46% of federal income taxes

the top 25% pay 84% and the top 50% pay 96%

So, it is logical if you pass a tax cut those who pay the taxes get the tax cut

It's all very beautiful stated..how you put it....:eusa_clap:

Once again..what you can claim..what you make...what you do for a living....Even on making stupid mistakes cost me....I'm not a big fan...and know your post to begin with...was not for my arse to accept with open arms..taxes..:)

It was the top 50%...that made & break alot of business newbies...

Everything worked against...the new guy....

Try starting a business here...being single...You'll feel like a dam criminal on your first year with taxes...second year...etc...

Ya push a broom all your life...scrape paint off a garage....You gota claim..because you are claimed....

You are more well off pushing a broom...than investing time into making a business for yourself....

I'm in the crowd..Know how one has to survive...

That's what makes an economy..

Middle class is going........I think these long term strategists...see the lower class paying the brunt in long future terms.....If that makes our country great today..is how they see it..

I'm woried Red States......I want you to think.

:)

Peace

A very small minority pay a huge majority of taxes

Taxes are killing people and businesses.

The producers in this contry pat an abscene amount in taxes. Federal income taxes, state taxes, local taxes, social security taxes, medicare taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, excises taxes, gas taxes, sewer and water taxes, and PUD/MUD taxes

When you add them up, it is not uncommon for people to over 50% of their income in taxes

A very smaal minority pay a huge majority of taxes

Taxes are killing people and businesses.

The producers in this contry pat an abscene amount in taxes. Federal income taxes, state taxes, local taxes, social security taxes, medicare taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, excises taxes, gas taxes, sewer and water taxes, and PUD/MUD taxes

When you add them up, it is not uncommon for people to over 50% of their income in taxes

Ok...You & I will BBQ Chicken...we are gona drink beer...You are to nice of a person...to not be nice to others here....

Food tastes good...You post alot of Con stuff here...but I forgive you....In person...we would not even talk about that shit...(smile)..:)

My best friend Bill..is a die hard con...I am not a die hard anything...

The people I see here bitch & hate eachother.....there beer would taste so dam good...in front of a campfire talking on life.....

This aint the U.S. Hate Board.....There is nobody here..that would hate you...me..let alone us hate them....

Red States Rules...nice to meet you bro..(handshake).

Ya gota mellow out dude....gota go gentle....We all have shit in common....

I'll do the "Blades of Glory"....with you.....

Peace Bro...

Creek

Forum List

Back