Appraising Ethiopia’s Saudi Policy – OpEd

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It looks like the Ethiopians weren't treated very well by Saudi Arabia. As the Ethiopian author of the following article said:

"The atrocities facing Ethiopians in Saudi Arabia is clearly known all around the world. According to Human Rights Watch, “Ethiopian migrant workers have been the victims of physical assaults, some of them fatal, in Saudi Arabia following a government crackdown on foreign workers. Many workers seeking to return home are being held in makeshift detention centers without adequate food or shelter.”

Appraising Ethiopia’s Saudi Policy – OpEd

By Alemayehu Fentaw Weldemariam

December 20, 2013

Despite some 3,000 migrants being airlifted from Riyadh to Addis Ababa, the regime in Ethiopia has thus far preferred to keep quiet and avoided making any official statement of substance on the matter.

By Alemayehu F. Weldemariami and Hassen Mohammed

Ethiopia stood as one of the biggest exporters of labor to the Gulf Cooperation Council states, including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. No other events have revealed the extent and depth of the problem than the recent labor crackdown on migrant workers of Ethiopian origin in Saudi Arabia and the consequent mass deportation. And no other event has transfixed the attention of all the major media of the western world since November. The media has been reporting the ongoing mass deportation of migrant workers of Ethiopian origin from Saudi Arabia. On average, some 3,000 migrants are being airlifted from Riyadh to Addis Ababa. But the regime in Addis Ababa has preferred to keep quiet so far without making any official statement of substance on the matter. This is worrisome given that most have arrived after having gone through unspeakable physical and psychological abuse. All that the nation’s top diplomat, Tedros Adhanom, has done so far is to appear at an international family planning meeting to only make a digression to talk about the suffering of Ethiopians in Saudi Arabia and to take it to social media. Is social media a substitute for mainstream media? Can a tweet or a Facebook post be a replacement for a more concrete verbal note?

To read the article in its entirety, go to:

Appraising Ethiopia?s Saudi Policy - OpEd Eurasia Review

Sunni hangs on Sally's every word. It's a situation that needs to be monitored closely. Anyone who follows a married woman around a board 24/7, digging up her old threads has too much time on their hands.
And yet the old hag Jeremiah follows the married Sunni Man around the board.

The mods really need to monitor her psychotic stalking of me. .. :eek:

Ok then........I think Roudy is gay because he also follows the Sunni Man around the board. .. :cool:
Yeah right. And I'm chasing and stalking Sally for the last two weeks, digging up her two year old posts and taunting her with meaningless responses.

Like I said if you have an opinion about the OP, state it, otherwise buzz off and quit harassing and stalking women.

Ok then........I think Roudy is gay because he also follows the Sunni Man around the board. .. :cool:
Yeah right. And I'm chasing and stalking Sally for the last two weeks, digging up her two year old posts and taunting her with meaningless responses.

Like I said if you have an opinion about the OP, state it, otherwise buzz off and quit harassing and stalking women.

Don't worry, Roudy. It is amusing to see that he is stupid enough that he doesn't realize that he is showing the readers how mentally unbalanced he is by trolling not only current articles that I have posted, but also digging up old, old articles on other forums and trolling there. It certainly would be a good thing if his psychiatrist reviews his meds and gives him either an increased dosage or some med which might actually help him.

Don't worry, Roudy. It is amusing to see that he is stupid enough that he doesn't realize that he is showing the readers how mentally unbalanced he is by trolling not only current articles that I have posted, but also digging up old, old articles on other forums and trolling there.
Don't flatter yourself.

I dig up many old dormant threads by various posters that I find interesting and repost them. . :cool:

She just did.

Sunni hangs on Sally's every word. It's a situation that needs to be monitored closely. Anyone who follows a married woman around a board 24/7, digging up her old threads has too much time on their hands.

Yes, it's quite disturbing. Specially since Sunni is a grown man with kids .

What a disgusting freak
And the Toastman troll shows up right on time. . :cool:

Why don't you take your own advice and quit stalking me. . :cool:
Not stalking anybody. Everytime I see one of Sally OP's, there he is, psycho Muslim Sunni stalking her and chasing after her butt all over the board. It's unavoidable to read one of Sally's OP's without your harassing taunts right after it.

She just did.

Yes, it's quite disturbing. Specially since Sunni is a grown man with kids .

What a disgusting freak :lol:
Sunni thinks that Allah allows him to abuse and harass women both on and off the internet.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Why don't you take your own advice and quit stalking me. . :cool:
Not stalking anybody. Everytime I see one of Sally OP's, there he is, psycho Muslim Sunni stalking her and chasing after her butt all over the board. It's unavoidable to read one of Sally's OP's without your harassing taunts right after it.
Just like it's almost impossible to read any of the Sunni Man's posts without Roudy's stalking taunts and harassment posts following my every post. . :doubt:

Forum List

Back