Apple urges users to patch iPhones, iPads and Macs now

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Better do it sooner than later........

Apple has released security updates for iPhones, iPads and Macs after disclosing a series of vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to secretly take control of devices.

The company said that it is "aware of a report that this issue may have been actively exploited," suggesting that hackers have already targeted the vulnerabilities to compromise Apple device users.

Safeguard your iPhones, iPads and Macs: Apply these security updates now

Okay, let me know when you're capable of having an actual conversation...

Regarding what?

I made a statement that you're better off not supporting EvilCorp.

That doesn't indicate that Google is bulletproof, only that Apple is evil.

Which it is.

A conversation would probably revolve around why I and millions of other tech professionals say they are evil.

Regarding what?

Which it is.

A conversation would probably revolve around why I and millions of other tech professionals say they are evil.
At least up until 2 decades ago millions of Microsoft techs were taught that Linux and opensource were Satan's spawns.......... But neither your statement nor this one from me has any bearing on the fact that millions of people own and use Apple products and that my OP is a FYI to them, all personal biases aside........

Regarding what?

Which it is.

"I'm just saying that Apple is pure evil and spawned from the depths of hell."

That's the comment of a child, not a "tech professional" who wants to have a serious conversation...

At least up until 2 decades ago millions of Microsoft techs were taught that Linux and opensource were Satan's spawns.......... But neither your statement nor this one from me has any bearing on the fact that millions of people own and use Apple products and that my OP is a FYI to them, all personal biases aside........

Dunno, I'm an MCSE and never was taught that about Linux.

In fact I always kind of liked it.

Apple is the North Korea of computing - the totalitarian iron fist that destroyed developers with glee. Linux is the wild west where developers are free to pursue any desire they could come up with,

Microsoft traditionally was more towards the middle, but more toward the open side. I never had to pay tribute to Microsoft to publish an application - everyone pays extortion to Apple.

Although Microsoft is moving to the Apple model of evil.

I worked for MS for 20 years.

Bullshit.

I don't know what that means...
Zero-day vulnerability. It means a virus unknown to cybersecurity people is released and they've have had "zero days" to patch it. That's what these Apple patches are for, two zero-day vulnerabilities they just discovered.

Zero-day vulnerability. It means a virus unknown to cybersecurity people is released and they've have had "zero days" to patch it. That's what these Apple patches are for, two zero-day vulnerabilities they just discovered.

So when someone says that Chrome had a lot of "0 days this year", that's a bad thing?

Forum List

Back