Apple store burned down in Portland

1618724415774.png

I'll be driving through Portland tomorrow, on my way to Newport, Oregon.

I'll waste not a second trying to avoid any scumbag rioters who try to stop me by getting in the way of my car...

^^^ Because of those who have blocked ambulances and emergency service vehicles, I can not help but second that. Protesters may have the right to protest, but that doesn't mean that everyone else's rights go straight into the toilet during such a process. What good difference do they think that they can make by getting in the way other people anyway? If anything, doing that will only dig their own holes deeper.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Because of those who have blocked ambulances and emergency service vehicles, I can not help but second that. Protesters may have the right to protest, but that doesn't mean that everyone else's rights go straight into the toilet during such a process. What good difference do they think that they can make by getting in the way other people anyway? If anything, doing that will only dig their own holes deeper.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What Leftist protestors don’t get is that their right to protest must not infringe on other people’s rights; including, stopping old people from crossing the street, walking into a private restaurant and demanding all patrons scream “Black Lives Matter”, or blocking vehicles and assaulting drivers.

All of this went on throughout 2020 and was ignored by the media and Democrats who were more worried about people getting together for family gatherings or going to religious services during.a pandemic.

Then, on January 6, right wingers used the same tactics as Leftist mobs by smashing windows and trashing offices and assaulting people at the US Capitol and just like that the Leftists, the Democrats, and media were in shock and horror as if they had never scene such acts of demostic terror before.

Yep. It's bad when the other side does it....but justifiable when their side does it. Boring.

Forum List

Back