Apple Mac Pro costs over $50k

:chillpill:

triblerucjxv.jpg

Well the super high end one with all the upgrades..........

28 core processor, 1.5 TB ECC RAM, 4TB SSD storage and an AMD Radeon Pro Vega II Duo graphics with 64GB of HBM2 memory.

Start saving up your pennies....... Not!!

Apple’s New Mac Pro Can Cost Over $50,000

Yep, know all about them, I've owned a Mac Pro since 2011. Nothing else like it. But the one you quote isn't for individuals to buy, it is made for professional video editing businesses like in Hollywood, science institutions running MATLab, and the like. Big stuff. Still, impressive engineering.

Mac Pro

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 11.58.27 AM.png

Last edited:

28 core processor, 1.5 TB ECC RAM, 4TB SSD storage and an AMD Radeon Pro Vega II Duo graphics with 64GB of HBM2 memory.

Yep, know all about them, I've owned a Mac Pro since 2011. Nothing else like it. But the one you quote isn't for individuals to buy, it is made for professional video editing businesses like in Hollywood, science institutions running MATLab, and the like. Big stuff. Still, impressive engineering.
The best the aristocracy can buy.

Why is everybody anal retentive today? Never mind, I just looked, waxing full moon..... :thup:

Make sure you tug your forelocks whenever they pass by.

I don't attend pack animal parade routes.

I don't attend pack animal parade routes.
Oh yeah I forgot, if someone doesn't agree with you 100% they're pack animals...... :rofl:
Psychiatric treatment has come a long way, you should give it a try.

Forum List

Back