Appears being transgender is cool??

LOL

We agree that it is a psychological disorder. Or do you disagree? Which is it? Per the links I posted it is a treatable disorder. I wish you the best in your treatment.
Gender dysphoria is a disorder, yes. The treatment doesnā€™t cure the issue. The treatments as your links outlined involve transitioning, changing lifestyle, hormones, and/or surgery to actually live like the gender the person identifies with. You read that didnā€™t you? Is that what you want to see when you say they should go to the doctor?

Iā€™m not saying it isnā€™t a disease or an illness. It obviously is which is why it is such a struggle for many who have it. But itā€™s not something that gets cured. It is something that people who have it live with. It is something that is made worse by the bigoted why many in our society reacts to it
So you conflate it with being gay but admit itā€™s a disease. So you believe being gay is a disease? How is me calling it a disease me being a bigot? You agreed it is a disease.:

Gender dysphoria is a disorder, yes. The treatment doesnā€™t cure the issue. The treatments as your links outlined involve transitioning, changing lifestyle, hormones, and/or surgery to actually live like the gender the person identifies with. You read that didnā€™t you? Is that what you want to see when you say they should go to the doctor?
Some and others involve therapy to where they no longer feel like they are the wrong gender. You read that didnā€™t you?

So you conflate it with being gay but admit itā€™s a disease. So you believe being gay is a disease? How is me calling it a disease me being a bigot? You agreed it is a disease.:
I call you a bigot for the e demeaning way you talk about them. I donā€™t think you could say with a straight face that youā€™re not bigoted towards transgendered.

Gender dysphoria is a disease and in many cases medical treatment helps. Your links show that medical treatments include helping people transition from one gender to another through hormones and surgery.

So when you call these people freaks and say they should go get medical treatment is that what your suggesting? Go take hormones and have surgery?

I call you a bigot for the e demeaning way you talk about them. I donā€™t think you could say with a straight face that youā€™re not bigoted towards transgendered.

Gender dysphoria is a disease and in many cases medical treatment helps. Your links show that medical treatments include helping people transition from one gender to another through hormones and surgery.

So when you call these people freaks and say they should go get medical treatment is that what your suggesting? Go take hormones and have surgery?
I called them ā€œfreaksā€? Find that post. Thatā€™s not the only treatment listed.

So we agree itā€™s a mental illness. Excellent. No more discussion needed.
Thereā€™s plenty more to discuss. You want them to seek medical help. When medical help leads to them taking hormones and transitioning then what?

Forum List

Back