Appears being transgender is cool??

Because the only recourse is radical surgery to disfigure yourself?

Even being homosexual is technically a biological defect, because it removes the desire to procreate, which is the whole biological purpose of a sexual organism.

People have been saying that for generations. We are still America and we are doing just fine. Want me to prove it?? Take a month off of watching the news and engaging in anything political. Just live life. You’ll see
What, go without your company and the others?

I think not. :aargh:

Of course not. I think men can be gay and love other men and I think men can identify as women and be trans women
I AM a woman, or at least a harpie, so personally, I can tell the difference.

And there is a difference. For example, I had a baby. There really is only one kind of "birthing person." I object to deleting the category "women." I've gotten sort of used to being a woman; accept no substitutes. Migod, the insanity the Left wants to train us into. It's to drag us further and further and further into radicalism. That is one thing studying the French Revolution taught me. There was no limit on the Left, and the slide just kept getting pushed further and further left. Into insanity, craziness.

Literally. Robespierre basically killed everyone he knew and had loved, and then had a severe mental breakdown, and then came back and threatened to kill the whole national convention, and then they guillotined him for a change, and it was finally over. This is what we're leading into now with the insanity of trans stuff and all the rest of the craziness of the cancellation culture Left. They don't care if it makes sense: they just want to push the population further and further left.

sex/gender roles are real things, as men and women are different. which isn't saying sex and gender are different.

Societies and cultures can be sexually differentiated, and most human ones are. The only androgynous societies can be found usually in science fiction, The J'naii from ST TNG are a good example.

J'naii
That was a very poor attempt to use the word “sex” where “gender” should be used. Nice try but that was a swing and a miss. You also didn’t answer my question. I’ll answer. There is no science that defines how men and women should dress. Those are characteristics contrived by societies along with many other traits which make up gender identities

That was a very poor attempt to use the word “sex” where “gender” should be used. Nice try but that was a swing and a miss. You also didn’t answer my question. I’ll answer. There is no science that defines how men and women should dress. Those are characteristics contrived by societies along with many other traits which make up gender identities

Only in your addled mind. And the roles are created by societies based on sex, which is the same as gender.

Science says sexual organisms have two sexes. Sex is gender unless you are a woke idiot trying to force acceptance of deviance onto others.

Science also says homosexual desires and a desire to destroy your sexual organs is detrimental to your ability to procreate.

What, go without your company and the others?

I think not. :aargh:
It will be rough at first. You will miss me most of all but then you will see the world that’s actually out there. You might not ever comeback to the vortex

What’s the difference between pretending and not pretending?

The difference is selling them the falsehood that they aren't pretending.

The difference is forcing us to ACCEPT that they aren't pretending in their mind.

The difference is making all this shit acceptable for kids, out of some weird sexual agenda.

Because the only recourse is radical surgery to disfigure yourself?

Even being homosexual is technically a biological defect, because it removes the desire to procreate, which is the whole biological purpose of a sexual organism.
People have radical surgery all the time to remove or alter body parts.. Much of the time it saves their lives

Now my Nieces and nephews are being taught proper usage of “gender pronouns”

Got to love Chicago

The boy said he knows a few kids who have come out as transgender or gay at 8 lol
It figures look at Chicago's mayor. Other than being a beetlejuice wanna be, who knows what it is.

The difference is selling them the falsehood that they aren't pretending.

The difference is forcing us to ACCEPT that they aren't pretending in their mind.

The difference is making all this shit acceptable for kids, out of some weird sexual agenda.
You didn’t answer my question

Forum List

Back