Appears being transgender is cool??

No, it's a word that's been twisted into a letter word salad that keeps getting added to to make everyone feel like a special little snowflake.

different words can mean the same thing, it's called a synonym.

And of course you can find a bastardized definition of the word to meet your progressive needs, that's the whole point of your side's assault on language.
You are correct different words can mean the same thing and they are called synonyms… sex and gender are not an example of that. Disagree?? Show something to back up your statement.

As for me I’ll just point to the dictionary to back up mine…

The assault on language is really a problem. I've decided no one gets to "correct" what I say (Oriental, homosexual, etc.) to Woke language --- to confront such behavior immediately. No one gets to bellow out my first name in the waiting room, at least not without my saying "No, I go by Mrs. Harpie." And meaning it --- no more rude fooling around by trying to diminish me.

I say transvestite, because transgender is impossible and imaginary and psychotic. There are a lot of horrible examples! I've decided people can walk away, but they are not allowed to change how I speak. I won't try to change how they use words, either, but if they start with the cisgender craziness and like that, I probably will walk away.
You can say whatever you want. It’s America. And I can respond however I want… I can call you Gloria the oriental Transvestite if I want to sound like an idiot and you can laugh or yell if you want… That’s how it works.

No, no, my personal choice in that case is "psychotic."
We can all chose to sound like fools of we want. But when it comes to the actual meanings of words I’d be correct and you would be incorrect

The assault on language is really a problem. I've decided no one gets to "correct" what I say (Oriental, homosexual, etc.) to Woke language --- to confront such behavior immediately. No one gets to bellow out my first name in the waiting room, at least not without my saying "No, I go by Mrs. Harpie." And meaning it --- no more rude fooling around by trying to diminish me.

I say transvestite, because transgender is impossible and imaginary and psychotic. There are a lot of horrible examples! I've decided people can walk away, but they are not allowed to change how I speak. I won't try to change how they use words, either, but if they start with the cisgender craziness and like that, I probably will walk away.

to me transgender is when someone has the cosmetic surgery to imitate the sex they want to pretend to be. Transvestites keep the twigs and berries (or boobs and slit) and just dress opposite to their actual sex.

Both are pretend, just differing levels of commitment.

You can say whatever you want. It’s America. And I can respond however I want… I can call you Gloria the oriental Transvestite if I want to sound like an idiot and you can laugh or yell if you want… That’s how it works.

Actually your side doesn't want people to say what they want. They want woke orthodoxy to be the standard, and anyone who disagrees either too scared to to ruined to counter them.

You are correct different words can mean the same thing and they are called synonyms… sex and gender are not an example of that. Disagree?? Show something to back up your statement.

As for me I’ll just point to the dictionary to back up mine…

They always were until progressives made them something to promote their views on sex. pointing to a woke definition isn't evidence of reality, it's evidence of the corruption of language by the left.

Well, it used to be America.

I hope it will again, but I think we've started the long Fall.

We can all chose to sound like fools of we want. But when it comes to the actual meanings of words I’d be correct and you would be incorrect
Do you really think men can turn into women, or are you just pretending?

Yes you are born a boy or girl or on rare occasion a mix of both. That’s anatomy. I’m talking about gender idenity which is about personal tastes and how somebody feels about themselves and the world they live in.
Pie in the sky bullshit lol

If you have a dick and insist you're a woman, your brain is not right

They always were until progressives made them something to promote their views on sex. pointing to a woke definition isn't evidence of reality, it's evidence of the corruption of language by the left.
im still waiting for you to point to your unwoke definition

im still waiting for you to point to your unwoke definition

I don't need to reference some website definition to know what the words mean. You are appealing to organizations that were subverted long ago by the woke and progressive.

to me transgender is when someone has the cosmetic surgery to imitate the sex they want to pretend to be. Transvestites keep the twigs and berries (or boobs and slit) and just dress opposite to their actual sex.

Both are pretend, just differing levels of commitment.
What makes the way they dress “opposite” to their sex. What kind of science says how men and women should dress?

I don't need to reference some website definition to know what the words mean. You are appealing to organizations that were subverted long ago by the woke and progressive.
You do need to reference something if you want your statements taken seriously or else you’re just making shit up. If I told you that Marty means the same thing as homo does that make it true?

Well, it used to be America.

I hope it will again, but I think we've started the long Fall.
People have been saying that for generations. We are still America and we are doing just fine. Want me to prove it?? Take a month off of watching the news and engaging in anything political. Just live life. You’ll see

What makes the way they dress “opposite” to their sex. What kind of science says how men and women should dress?

sex/gender roles are real things, as men and women are different. which isn't saying sex and gender are different.

Societies and cultures can be sexually differentiated, and most human ones are. The only androgynous societies can be found usually in science fiction, The J'naii from ST TNG are a good example.

J'naii

Do you really think men can turn into women, or are you just pretending?
Of course not. I think men can be gay and love other men and I think men can identify as women and be trans women

You do need to reference something if you want your statements taken seriously or else you’re just making shit up. If I told you that Marty means the same thing as homo does that make it true?

In the case of word definitions that were established for centuries before our current woke schism, I don't need to link jack shit.

In your case, does homo mean homosexual or homo sapiens?

Forum List

Back