Appears being transgender is cool??

I understand that just fine, when it comes to things like events and actions there are certainly more clear cut "truths" But when you are talking about things like right vs wrong, moral vs immoral, natural vs unnatural, peoples intent, feelings, emotions etc etc etc. There are various "truths" of what different people feel is right and real.

You may think that fish tastes horrible, you might think that Pam Anderson is the sexiest woman alive, those may be your truths... They may be completely different to somebody else. Get it?
I understand that just fine, when it comes to things like events and actions there are certainly more clear cut "truths" But when you are talking about things like right vs wrong, moral vs immoral, natural vs unnatural, peoples intent, feelings, emotions etc etc etc. There are various "truths" of what different people feel is right and real.

You may think that fish tastes horrible, you might think that Pam Anderson is the sexiest woman alive, those may be your truths... They may be completely different to somebody else. Get it?
No those are opinions, not truths. That's why truth is the truth, it's like math, there is only one answer. Opinions or tastes are personal and not objective

Now my Nieces and nephews are being taught proper usage of “gender pronouns”

Got to love Chicago

The boy said he knows a few kids who have come out as transgender or gay at 8 lol
Kids say A LOT of dumb shit for attention and to "be different"
This garbage is no different

Terrible examples lol.

An opinion is neither right nor wrong on subjective matters.
Biology is not subjective. Regardless of your feelings (insert opinion here) you are born a boy or a girl. "Feeling" different doesn't make you different. It just means your brain isn't functioning normally.

Trans people are freaks. Period. That is an opinion. Trans people are mentally unwell. Period. That is a fact

No those are opinions, not truths. That's why truth is the truth, it's like math, there is only one answer. Opinions or tastes are personal and not objective
Exactly, so while anatomy is one thing, gender identity is quite another and is based o personal taste and opinions and cultural/sociological factors. For some reason it is something many on the right wing either completely ignore or dismiss as sick and delusional.

Terrible examples lol.

An opinion is neither right nor wrong on subjective matters.
Biology is not subjective. Regardless of your feelings (insert opinion here) you are born a boy or a girl. "Feeling" different doesn't make you different. It just means your brain isn't functioning normally.

Trans people are freaks. Period. That is an opinion. Trans people are mentally unwell. Period. That is a fact
Yes you are born a boy or girl or on rare occasion a mix of both. That’s anatomy. I’m talking about gender idenity which is about personal tastes and how somebody feels about themselves and the world they live in.

Transgender cool my ass.

NO NO and NO.
I bought and read both the books on this transvestite thing that have been banned on Amazon and various stores ---- and yes, it IS cool among some mixed-up, not-too-mentally-healthy kids in adolescence. And it is a fad, for that reason.

I'm thinking back to the HUGE fad of disability rights back in the 80s and 90s. Companies had to hire them, make "accomodations" and all the curbs had to be cut and handicapped-accessible ramps put on everything and all the best parking places, lots and lots of them, were reserved for disabled people and thus were (and are) always empty ------------

Where is all that now? The fad passed. Disabled persons generally do not work or even drive vans with wheelchairs packed in them --- too dangerous, too much trouble. Some do and more power to them, but it was a lot of fuss over not much permanent change.

I sure hope this psychotic business of sex-switching goes the same way, and quickly.

Yes you are born a boy or girl or on rare occasion a mix of both. That’s anatomy. I’m talking about gender idenity which is about personal tastes and how somebody feels about themselves and the world they live in.

Only in the minds of progressives who ignore reality.

Your gender is your sex, is your gender.

Exactly, so while anatomy is one thing, gender identity is quite another and is based o personal taste and opinions and cultural/sociological factors. For some reason it is something many on the right wing either completely ignore or dismiss as sick and delusional.
Well, it IS sick and delusional, there's that.

I think it's important to stand up against craziness and totalitarianism. I have never actually seen such a creature as one of these sex-change-hopefuls, but I've decided not to fill in any forms with sex as a multiple choice question. I'll skip that. And no backsies.

Only in the minds of progressives who ignore reality.

Your gender is your sex, is your gender.
Haha, no. Sex is biological and gender is cultural characteristics…

“Sex” refers to the physical differences between people who are male, female, or intersex. A person typically has their sex assigned at birth based on physiological characteristics, including their genitalia and chromosome composition. This assigned sex is called a person’s “natal sex.”

Gender, on the other hand, involves how a person identifies. Unlike natal sex, gender is not made up of binary forms. Instead, gender is a broad spectrum. A person may identify at any point within this spectrum or outside of it entirely.

Well, it IS sick and delusional, there's that.

I think it's important to stand up against craziness and totalitarianism. I have never actually seen such a creature as one of these sex-change-hopefuls, but I've decided not to fill in any forms with sex as a multiple choice question. I'll skip that. And no backsies.
YOU think it is sick and delusional. For example you probably also think giving me a French kiss is sick and delusional… but all the hot babes out there would totally disagree with you.

Haha, no. Sex is biological and gender is cultural characteristics…

“Sex” refers to the physical differences between people who are male, female, or intersex. A person typically has their sex assigned at birth based on physiological characteristics, including their genitalia and chromosome composition. This assigned sex is called a person’s “natal sex.”

Gender, on the other hand, involves how a person identifies. Unlike natal sex, gender is not made up of binary forms. Instead, gender is a broad spectrum. A person may identify at any point within this spectrum or outside of it entirely.

Again, only in the mind of progressives. Sorry but a person can pretend to be the opposite sex all they want, but it doesn't make them that in reality, and using the term gender as a foil for it doesn't change that.

You can call yourself whatever you want, it doesn't change reality, and it doesn't give you the right to force me to agree with your delusions.

YOU think it is sick and delusional. For example you probably also think giving me a French kiss is sick and delusional… but all the hot babes out there would totally disagree with you.
Oh, I wouldn't want to prejudge that ----

Again, only in the mind of progressives. Sorry but a person can pretend to be the opposite sex all they want, but it doesn't make them that in reality, and using the term gender as a foil for it doesn't change that.

You can call yourself whatever you want, it doesn't change reality, and it doesn't give you the right to force me to agree with your delusions.
Gender is a word that means what it means. If you want to deny that it is a real thing that’s fine but that would make you delusional and wrong. Just look it up. It means something different than sex which is why it is it’s own word

Gender is a word that means what it means. If you want to deny that it is a real thing that’s fine but that would make you delusional and wrong. Just look it up. It means something different than sex which is why it is it’s own word
Well, it has a linguistic meaning, for Latin and German and French words that are "gendered" and have to agree with their adjectives ---- words are gendered male, female or neuter regardless of what you think they ought to be, for centuries or millennia.

None of this has anything to do with sex. That's why they made a special word for it for language studies ------- because it has nothing to do with sex.

You are trying to make it be about sex, as if someone could have a different "gender" from their sex.

This is psychotic. Like saying you are Jesus or Napoleon and expecting everyone to bow down to you.

No, it's a word that's been twisted into a letter word salad that keeps getting added to to make everyone feel like a special little snowflake.

different words can mean the same thing, it's called a synonym.

And of course you can find a bastardized definition of the word to meet your progressive needs, that's the whole point of your side's assault on language.

Well, it has a linguistic meaning, for Latin and German and French words that are "gendered" and have to agree with their adjectives ---- words are gendered male, female or neuter regardless of what you think they ought to be, for centuries or millennia.

None of this has anything to do with sex. That's why they made a special word for it for language studies ------- because it has nothing to do with sex.

You are trying to make it be about sex, as if someone could have a different "gender" from their sex.

This is psychotic. Like saying you are Jesus or Napoleon and expecting everyone to bow down to you.
You can use the term gender identity if you don’t feel comfortable using the word gender in relation to how a personal identifies with sociological characteristics

No, it's a word that's been twisted into a letter word salad that keeps getting added to to make everyone feel like a special little snowflake.

different words can mean the same thing, it's called a synonym.

And of course you can find a bastardized definition of the word to meet your progressive needs, that's the whole point of your side's assault on language.
The assault on language is really a problem. I've decided no one gets to "correct" what I say (Oriental, homosexual, etc.) to Woke language --- to confront such behavior immediately. No one gets to bellow out my first name in the waiting room, at least not without my saying "No, I go by Mrs. Harpie." And meaning it --- no more rude fooling around by trying to diminish me.

I say transvestite, because transgender is impossible and imaginary and psychotic. There are a lot of horrible examples! I've decided people can walk away, but they are not allowed to change how I speak. I won't try to change how they use words, either, but if they start with the cisgender craziness and like that, I probably will walk away.

You can use the term gender identity if you don’t feel comfortable using the word gender in relation to how a personal identifies with sociological characteristics
No, no, my personal choice in that case is "psychotic."

New Topics

Forum List

Back