Appears being transgender is cool??

Now my Nieces and nephews are being taught proper usage of “gender pronouns”

Got to love Chicago

The boy said he knows a few kids who have come out as transgender or gay at 8 lol
Sweet, better to be loved and accepted than hated and alienated. Kids seem to be wiser than many of the old farts I hear on this message board!

Now my Nieces and nephews are being taught proper usage of “gender pronouns”

Got to love Chicago

The boy said he knows a few kids who have come out as transgender or gay at 8 lol

Transgenderism is anti-human Satanism. Only God can create new forms of life. Satan can only twist and desecrate that which already exists and call it a new form of life. Such forms of Satanic rituals, when spread far and wide, could end the human race. It's that fucking simple.

Transgenderism is anti-human Satanism. Only God can create new forms of life. Satan can only twist and desecrate that which already exists and call it a new form of life. Such forms of Satanic rituals, when spread far and wide, could end the human race. It's that fucking simple.
Who are you to say what God intended to create?! Maybe God intended to create gay males and lesbian females and transgender nonbinary canaries... You don't know... For you to say it is satans work is just ignorant and dumb but thats what I've come to expect from you.

Who are you to say what God intended to create?! Maybe God intended to create gay males and lesbian females and transgender nonbinary canaries... You don't know... For you to say it is satans work is just ignorant and dumb but thats what I've come to expect from you.

One day you will find out all about ancient, primordial and eternally unchanging concepts of good and evil. You are a pathetic troll, that's it. A decent human being, in your shoes, would readily acknowledge the supreme importance of protecting the innocent and vulnerable minds and bodies of our children from the poisonous ideology of faggotry and transgenderism, forced onto them by sick fuck pedophiles and sadists. But rather than taking the human road, you claim to wish to side with ultimate evil, which is the corruption of a child's mind and the mutilation of their body. You Satanists always push the rest of us with your trolling words; you push and push and push expecting no real retaliation. That rubber band is about to break on a truly epic scale.

Yep…who cares that a decent, moral, principled, disciplined society has to compromise their standards and expectations to ‘fit in” the circus side-show freaks.
The freaks are the ones advocating for kids to punch other kids for how they feel. Y’all are the sick ones.

exactly what standards are you compromising by treating others with love and respect?

Sweet, better to be loved and accepted than hated and alienated. Kids seem to be wiser than many of the old farts I hear on this message board!

Yeah again dems looking to kids for wisdom.......I mock this and you straight up tell me I'm right.

Adults need to teach kids info and facts, not this bullshit.
if you're born with a dick, you are a male, always will be no matter how much you wish.

The freaks are the ones advocating for kids to punch other kids for how they feel. Y’all are the sick ones.

exactly what standards are you compromising by treating others with love and respect?
No, no…your lefty spin won’t work.
In legitimate, unified, prosperous societies standards and expectations are created by The People. The people wont accept whackos who fuck their Labradors and they won’t accept whackos who look down at a penis and call themselves female. They’d have to compromise their standards and expectations to do so.
See how simple this shit is?

Forum List

Back