Appeals courts rules bump stocks aren't machine guns

No one needs one unless they somehow feel the need to murder a bunch of people.

"Need" is not an issue where concerns the 2nd Amendment.

Leave it up to the states. and the market will decide.

Continue to bring the federal government into the picture, and you will meet only resistance.
Utility is a definite issue when it comes to gun laws. It's why we can't have missiles, artillery and land mines. No one can make the case that these weapons are needed for any practical reason and are an unreasonable threat to public safety. Simply resisting even the most common sense restrictions on mass murder weapons is not responsible gun ownership.

Again, need is not a relevant issue.

Continue to bring the federal government into the picture, and you will meet only resistance.
states have no authority in the 2nd just like the feds,,

They have limited authority, so long as the right is not infringed. For example they can bar firearms from certain locations.

They have limited authority, so long as the right is not infringed. For example they can bar firearms from certain locations.
any action limits that right,,,
they ban our firearms from locations,, government officials still get to have theirs,,

they ban our firearms from locations,, government officials still get to have theirs,,

Property owners can ban firearms from their property. Government security details are a different matter. Were it my call they would have to pay for their own.

Property owners can ban firearms from their property. Government security details are a different matter. Were it my call they would have to pay for their own.
property owners being the key words,, its their property,,

Just to note.........this was put in place under Trump. The guy who said he would take guns and ask questions later.

Biden wants mandatory confiscation.

That's what Trump claimed. I didn't vote for Biden. Did you vote for the guy that banned bump stops and said he wanted to take people's guns and ask questions later?

I didn't vote for the guy who wants to use executive action to confiscate private property, either.

Just to note.........this was put in place under Trump. The guy who said he would take guns and ask questions later.

That's what Trump claimed. I didn't vote for Biden. Did you vote for the guy that banned bump stops and said he wanted to take people's guns and ask questions later?

I didn't vote for the guy who wants to use executive action to confiscate private property, either.

Great. So we agree.

Great. So we agree.

That Biden is a gun grabber? Yes, we do.

I did.....because Trump doesn't know anything about guns, and can be shown the right direction...the democrats are 100% determined to ban every single gun......that is why I voted for Trump.

Utility is a definite issue when it comes to gun laws. It's why we can't have missiles, artillery and land mines. No one can make the case that these weapons are needed for any practical reason and are an unreasonable threat to public safety. Simply resisting even the most common sense restrictions on mass murder weapons is not responsible gun ownership.

Again......you throw out "common sense," and then run away, because you know if you actually name specifics, you will be quickly shown how stupid your specifics are............

Do you consider pump action shotguns mass murder weapons? How about pistols....come on, show your true colors....

I did.....because Trump doesn't know anything about guns, and can be shown the right direction...the democrats are 100% determined to ban every single gun......that is why I voted for Trump.

The guy who said he was going to take guns and ask questions later.

Yeah, who didn't do it once it was explained......

Meanwhile, the democrats under obama loaded the courts with anti-gun judges and 2 supreme court justices who keep saying Heller allows them to ban guns.......while Trump packed the lower courts with normal judges.......

And Trump had no plans on ending gun makers and gun stores by getting rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms act, so that left wing assholes can sue them into oblivion..........

If you didn't vote for Trump, you were a fool...

Meanwhile, the democrats under obama loaded the courts with anti-gun judges and 2 supreme court justices who keep saying Heller allows them to ban guns.......while Trump packed the lower courts with normal judges.......

And Trump had no plans on ending gun makers and gun stores by getting rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms act, so that left wing assholes can sue them into oblivion..........

Nothing changed with guns under Obama.

He put in place judges who are ruling that Heller let's them ban guns...the recent ruling in Hawaii was his work........and obama settled for appointing judges because his sole purpose was to pass and protect obamacare......he didn't want to lose control of congress over gun control votes the way the democrats lost congress after 40 years of control on the 1994 Assault Weapon ban.....

He put two anti-gun extremists on the Supreme Court......we are one judge away from going back to the Roberts court....where gun rights are allowed to die at the lower court level....that is what obama did.

He put in place judges who are ruling that Heller let's them ban guns...the recent ruling in Hawaii was his work........and obama settled for appointing judges because his sole purpose was to pass and protect obamacare......he didn't want to lose control of congress over gun control votes the way the democrats lost congress after 40 years of control on the 1994 Assault Weapon ban.....

Nothing changed with guns under Obama. Just like how nothing is ever going to change with guns, abortion or immigration.

Politicians know they can lead people around by their nose with empty rhetoric with these items.

Nothing changed with guns under Obama. Just like how nothing is ever going to change with guns, abortion or immigration.

Politicians know they can lead people around by their nose with empty rhetoric with these items.

Wow....you are blind.......

Wow....you are blind.......

Me? This is the courts being forced to overturn a Trump ban.

Forum List

Back