Appeals court upholds six-day extension for counting Wisconsin ballots

Only six days to harvest past-post ballots?

You-can-do-it.gif

As long as they are post marked prior to the close of voting...by November 3rd, i see no problems allowing 6 days for the post office to process them, and deliver them.

If Trump's mega donor that he put in as post master general had not taken measures that slowed mail delivery down, the extra days may not have been needed...

Miss Barrett has already written her opinion on this.... she writes, and I quote "FUCK YOU".

I know, I know..... sounds harsh. But she's keeping it real.

You-can-do-it.gif

TeleMundo audience rated Debate Trump 64% -- Biden 34%...
Obviously the MSM will not let us see those numbers.....

Last edited:
Every vote postmarked before COB three January should be counted. Any vote not postmarked by then should be discarded.

You-can-do-it.gif

TeleMundo audience rated Debate Trump 64% -- Biden 30%...
Obviously the MSM will not let us see those numbers.....
Wow ......and they made that public...
Half of the black men are gonna pull the lever for Trump ....the other half will be killing and robbing each other and everyone else

Every vote postmarked before COB three January should be counted. Any vote not postmarked by then should be discarded.

~~~~~~
All ballots post marked after November 3rd, should head directlty to the recycling bin after shredding.

As long as they are post marked prior to the close of voting...by November 3rd, i see no problems allowing 6 days for the post office to process them, and deliver them.

If Trump's mega donor that he put in as post master general had not taken measures that slowed mail delivery down, the extra days may not have been needed...

Well lets just hope the post office deliverers don't throw them in a dumpster. Saw that on TV the other day. A postal lady took a whole box of envelopes and threw them into a dumpster. Kinda hard to count in a dumpster.

Well lets just hope the post office deliverers don't throw them in a dumpster. Saw that on TV the other day. A postal lady took a whole box of envelopes and threw them into a dumpster. Kinda hard to count in a dumpster.
Double check your story....if it is same lady mailman, it was not ballots but political mailers.... dumped in dumpster.

Ballots being dumped in mass, only helps trump win....are they republican mailman, ditching them??

Most mail in ballots are democratic ballots.

Double check your story....if it is same lady mailman, it was not ballots but political mailers.... dumped in dumpster.

Ballots being dumped in mass, only helps trump win....are they republican mailman, ditching them??

Evidence?

I agree. I want all legal votes counted and if trump had not had his person at the post office destroy sorting machines and cause the mail to move at a crawl, the extra time probably wouldn't have been needed. I do know my state allows ballots that are post marked before or on Election Day to be counted up to several days after the election.

Evidence?

Democratic voters who have requested mail ballots — and returned them — greatly outnumber Republicans so far in key battleground states, causing alarm among GOP party leaders and strategists that President Trump’s attacks on mail voting could be hurting the party’s prospects to retain the White House and the Senate this year.

the same on this election....

Last edited:

Evidence?

Democratic voters who have requested mail ballots — and returned them — greatly outnumber Republicans so far in key battleground states, causing alarm among GOP party leaders and strategists that President Trump’s attacks on mail voting could be hurting the party’s prospects to retain the White House and the Senate this year.

"Requesting ballots" is not how they actually vote....Or even return the ballot.

Like I've already said in a predictive post, this narrative is being set up so that there's at least a flimsy pretext as to why the mail-in (i.e. past-post box stuffing) ballots will defy statistical probabilities in favor of Biden and democrats.

I agree. I want all legal votes counted and if trump had not had his person at the post office destroy sorting machines and cause the mail to move at a crawl, the extra time probably wouldn't have been needed. I do know my state allows ballots that are post marked before or on Election Day to be counted up to several days after the election.
AND
Some state election laws do not allow absentee ballots to be counted until election day.

Evidence?

"Requesting ballots" is not how they actually vote....Or even return the ballot.

Like I've already said in a predictive post, this narrative is being set up so that there's at least a flimsy pretext as to why the mail-in (i.e. past-post box stuffing) ballots will defy statistical probabilities in favor of Biden and democrats.
Under normal circumstances, they are likely closer to 50/50 but since democrats have stressed COVID dangers and safety by mail in voting, and Trump stressed with his voters that mail in voting will be rigged....

By far, most absentee ballots mailed in, will be from democrats.... is everyone's best guess.

Forum List

Back