Appeals Court Sides With CDC, Norwegian Cruise Lines Over desantis On Vaccination Rules

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
desantis loses in appeals court.

Thank goodness the judges there have some sense to allow the cruise industry to require people who board their ships to be fully vaccinated for the virus.

Not requiring vaccination would have caused the virus to spread all through the cruise industry.

The judges are right. These ships travel in international waters so federal law applies. Not state law.

Thank goodness the judges there have some sense to allow the cruise industry to require people who board their ships to be fully vaccinated for the virus.

Not requiring vaccination would have caused the virus to spread all through the cruise industry.

The judges are right. These ships travel in international waters so federal law applies. Not state law.

1626671755882.png

News for you, federal law doesn't apply in international waters, international law applies in international waters.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The judges’ issuance of a temporary stay keeps the CDC regulations regarding Florida-based cruise ships in place while the CDC appeals the June decision by U.S. District Judge Steven Merryday.

The judges’ issuance of a temporary stay keeps the CDC regulations regarding Florida-based cruise ships in place while the CDC appeals the June decision by U.S. District Judge Steven Merryday.

The appeal has been done. The ruling came already.

The ruling was in favor of the CDC and cruise companies.

You might want to read the article and my OP.

What good is vaccination now? Look at Israel. Look at the UK. Look at the Texas Dems.

All this vaccination stuff about to be blown up as people realize this

Dana7360
I agree. I love our Governor but think he was wrong on this one. One of the few times I think he has been wrong.

Forum List

Back