Appeals court rules in favor of student-athletes who sought religious exemption from vaccine mandate

Funny how many forgot Muhammed Ali, he did it to get out service. Any hardcore Christian could claim exemptions, you don't get to tell me what my religion means to me. There will be some unvaxxed that are much more wealthy after this
You also know that some religious deferments were denied; I guess it depends on how important you are. I just looked up a legal stance on religious exemptions to vaccines. The involved parties have to show compelling evidence that their religion discourages vaccines. As I said only two church sects have doctrine prohibiting the use of vaccines. This case isn't going to stand if it's contested.

You also know that some religious deferments were denied; I guess it depends on how important you are. I just looked up a legal stance on religious exemptions to vaccines. The involved parties have to show compelling evidence that their religion discourages vaccines. As I said only two church sects have doctrine prohibiting the use of vaccines. This case isn't going to stand if it's contested.
My Dad will not have to take it due to some health complication, I wish I had not taken it as I have had a large bump below my right ear ever since the 2nd vaccine

My Dad will not have to take it due to some health complication, I wish I had not taken it as I have had a large bump below my right ear ever since the 2nd vaccine
Life is messy, life isn't perfect. We all do the best we can. I hope you get that large bump below your right here checked out. Good luck. I've had cancer twice, and have one chronic serious condition plus I work in a nursing home I'm more or less had to get the shot but I want it to I wouldn't feel good about myself if I got the disease and spread it to any of the residents. Like I said we're all doing what we can.

Life is messy, life isn't perfect. We all do the best we can. I hope you get that large bump below your right here checked out. Good luck. I've had cancer twice, and have one chronic serious condition plus I work in a nursing home I'm more or less had to get the shot but I want it to I wouldn't feel good about myself if I got the disease and spread it to any of the residents. Like I said we're all doing what we can.
there is not guarantee you will or won't spread it. Anyone that talks or text while using a phone while driving is a hypocrite if they are carrying on about being vaxxed

there is not guarantee you will or won't spread it. Anyone that talks or text while using a phone while driving is a hypocrite if they are carrying on about being vaxxed
All we can do is limit the prospects of spreading the disease. Yes it still possible I could get it and give it to the residents and hoping for the best sometimes you do all you can and hope for the best it doesn't work out that way so far we're doing okay. Good luck to you also.

As of June 2021.

Taken in it's proper perspective, he can make that statement by taking into consideration his country's experience at some particular time.
In my opinion at least, but it's subject to change.
Let me guess. You blame a “Zionist conspiracy “

Let me guess. You blame a “Zionist conspiracy “
The minority Zionist faction among Jews are covertly involved with much more than meets the eye. Many Americans are already expressing their disdain of their tactics.

Putin/Russia is driven to support Zionism in some part and it's probably worth exploring the reasons why. You may have some ideas too!

GD are you fucking stupid Donnie

It is black and browns not getting it mostly you lying shitstain
Trump made it political and the deaths echo that.
But now it's obviously become an emotional issue for many Americans.
Merely suggesting the truth about what Putin has said at one particular point is enough to set off America's extremists.
America is going to be the last modern country to recover from the pandemic.

Appeals court rules in favor of student-athletes who sought religious exemption from vaccine mandate

This is great step in the right direction! This country was starting to feel Russian.-Ordinary Guy

An appeals court on Thursday ruled in favor of 16 Western Michigan University athletes who sought religious exemptions from their school’s vaccine mandate.

The court said in a 3-0 opinion it would not stop a decision by a federal judge to block a vaccine requirement for student-athletes who objected on religious grounds, The Associated Press reported.

“We do not doubt (WMU’s) good faith, nor do we fail to appreciate the burdens COVID-19 has placed on this nation’s universities. ... But having announced a system under which student-athletes can seek individualized exemptions, the university must explain why it chose not to grant any to plaintiffs. And it did not fairly do so here,” the court said.

U.S. District Judge Paul Maloney said in the his initial injunction that other requirements on unvaccinated students such as mask-wearing are acceptable.

Sixteen athletes said they were denied a religious exemption to the university's vaccine requirement in order to play sports or ignored with no explanation by the school, according to the AP.

The court says the school will most likely lose if they go for a full appeal based on constitutional grounds.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...exemption-from
There is no such thing as religious exception. Where is that found in Jamies 1:26 - 27 KJV? No one is thinking of spinal health. I am not talking about bone crackers, or people who uses decompression or push down on the upper back. Precision, upper cervical Spesific only chiropractors are not like that. Use X Rays. Upcspine, NUCCA Upper Cervical Health Centers, TheSpesific. Wait 4 - 5 days after an accident. Immune system function can improve up to 200 percent.

There is no such thing as religious exception. Where is that found in Jamies 1:26 - 27 KJV? No one is thinking of spinal health. I am not talking about bone crackers, or people who uses decompression or push down on the upper back. Precision, upper cervical Spesific only chiropractors are not like that. Use X Rays. Upcspine, NUCCA Upper Cervical Health Centers, TheSpesific. Wait 4 - 5 days after an accident. Immune system function can improve up to 200 percent.
of course there is a religious exemption and it is protected by the constitution, you might read before posting again

Forum List

Back