Appeals court reinstates Texas ballot box restrictions

It is clear that the GOP has become anti-American. True Americans want every eligible American to vote.
the far right and left have both become pretty anti-American....

How about the middle? The moderates? I haven't seen too much of the "far left." I've seen plenty of the "far right." Therefore, I will never vote for a republican candidate after what I have seen.
you havent seen the far left?....were have you been?...many of those people rioting with violence are pretty far left......

How many people are rioting? How many people are going out into the streets in cammies and armed with assault weapons and putin's poodle beards. Have you not seen these people prancing about our streets? Haven't you seen this trump and his conduct over the last 3.5 years? His lawlessness? His recklessness with the security of our nation. The lack of transparency? Sucking up to cults? I'm not going to waste my time any further. Don't even try to pull this "far left" thing on me when I know exactly what I have seen. Your GOP chose this, so sit on it and rotate. Remember that no American owes you, trump, or trumpsters anything.
you dont see any lefties?....my GOP?.....LOL....well that proves you are just another die hard party person.....you only see what you what to see.....

NOT. I never signed on to either political party until recently. Why did the GOP CHOOSE to dive headfirst into shit? This is not a matter of only seeing what I want to see, it is a matter of seeing all. I had absolutely nothing to do with the GOP members' CHOICE to go far right. I actually was a worker years ago on the campaign of a GOP candidate. I knew him and he asked me personally. He didn't win, but we went all across the state in his sports car and had great fun and some good pizza. This current far-right GOP is something i would never have anything to do with. I certainly would never have anything to do with trump or his supporters.
yea cool story....but you dont see any one on the far left destroying property in cities like Portland? .......yea you aint a party person....

I am voting AGAINST a party that has lost its way completely, fool. We have had rioters destroying property since the nation's inception. Look it up.

I am NOT RESPONSIBLE for the republicans' choices. they have chosen trump, pence, mcconnell, etc., and the religious cults they like. I have only one vote, and I will not use it to rubber-stamp them. I am taking the formal route of voting to turn my back on such people, which they richly deserve. How else should I register my complete displeasure at their policies and actions?

I have to go downtown for another, unrelated reason, and I will drop by the registrar's office to vote. Of course, I will be wearing a mask and gloves for the duration; I will not be a spreader of disease.
I wear my mask, but I don't need to advertise that I do, not sure if you need the brownie points or not.

Want a cookie?
What are you talking about? I just stated that I observe the precautions to keep my fellow humans safe. There are disgusting fools among Americans who parade around that they are "patriots" so they will not wear masks and practice social distancing. Nobody is distributing "brownie points." If you think that I am "advertising," think again. It is just my comment on those who refuse to help Americans to combat this virus, my condemnation of them.

Big deal! most Americans wear mask, you are nothing special.
Lol! That is so funny, Lysisteria wants to be recognized for wear her mask! Lol!

It is clear that the GOP has become anti-American. True Americans want every eligible American to vote.

How about the middle? The moderates? I haven't seen too much of the "far left." I've seen plenty of the "far right." Therefore, I will never vote for a republican candidate after what I have seen.
you havent seen the far left?....were have you been?...many of those people rioting with violence are pretty far left......

How many people are rioting? How many people are going out into the streets in cammies and armed with assault weapons and putin's poodle beards. Have you not seen these people prancing about our streets? Haven't you seen this trump and his conduct over the last 3.5 years? His lawlessness? His recklessness with the security of our nation. The lack of transparency? Sucking up to cults? I'm not going to waste my time any further. Don't even try to pull this "far left" thing on me when I know exactly what I have seen. Your GOP chose this, so sit on it and rotate. Remember that no American owes you, trump, or trumpsters anything.
you dont see any lefties?....my GOP?.....LOL....well that proves you are just another die hard party person.....you only see what you what to see.....

NOT. I never signed on to either political party until recently. Why did the GOP CHOOSE to dive headfirst into shit? This is not a matter of only seeing what I want to see, it is a matter of seeing all. I had absolutely nothing to do with the GOP members' CHOICE to go far right. I actually was a worker years ago on the campaign of a GOP candidate. I knew him and he asked me personally. He didn't win, but we went all across the state in his sports car and had great fun and some good pizza. This current far-right GOP is something i would never have anything to do with. I certainly would never have anything to do with trump or his supporters.
yea cool story....but you dont see any one on the far left destroying property in cities like Portland? .......yea you aint a party person....

I am voting AGAINST a party that has lost its way completely, fool. We have had rioters destroying property since the nation's inception. Look it up.

I am NOT RESPONSIBLE for the republicans' choices. they have chosen trump, pence, mcconnell, etc., and the religious cults they like. I have only one vote, and I will not use it to rubber-stamp them. I am taking the formal route of voting to turn my back on such people, which they richly deserve. How else should I register my complete displeasure at their policies and actions?

If you find a third party, you are voting against two parties that are not for the working class, that believe the American people serve them and not the other way around. You are voting for the rich that write laws for the rich, you are voting for the parties that give groups lip service only. You are voting for two parties that created division and are party over country. You are voting for the problem, not the solution.

I have to go downtown for another, unrelated reason, and I will drop by the registrar's office to vote. Of course, I will be wearing a mask and gloves for the duration; I will not be a spreader of disease.
I wear my mask, but I don't need to advertise that I do, not sure if you need the brownie points or not.

Want a cookie?
What are you talking about? I just stated that I observe the precautions to keep my fellow humans safe. There are disgusting fools among Americans who parade around that they are "patriots" so they will not wear masks and practice social distancing. Nobody is distributing "brownie points." If you think that I am "advertising," think again. It is just my comment on those who refuse to help Americans to combat this virus, my condemnation of them.

I never said that I was special. I just am not one of the scum that refuses to protect their fellows and makes a big political thing about their neglect of their country and humanity.

You are making it about politics. I wear the mask, I don’t care if anyone else does.

i notice you refuse to say anything against the far lefties destroying property but sure as hell mentioned the righties....yea you aint a party person.....

Want a cookie?

I never said that I was special. I just am not one of the scum that refuses to protect their fellows and makes a big political thing about their neglect of their country and humanity.
are the governors and mayors protecting their "fellows" in the cities like Portland?...

Your rationale' is lacking any positivity.
OK, so you don't like the GOP candidates.
I don't see any reasons to vote for Biden and the democrats.
Who is worse for America? IMHO the democrats are total losers, economically, intellectually, morally, and spiritually.

I only wish the leftist hacks would stop digging in graveyards looking for votes.....

Would you guys stop that shit and let them live in Peace.

Too dang lazy to vote in purpose, or have a fake fear of Corona.......but no problem digging in the graveyard.

Forum List

Back