Appeals court orders end to special master review process in Trump documents case

And all that was investigated and they're found no proof of any of that garbage
. End of story.
Yeah We get it.How it was proven that the 2020 Election was the
Most clean in american history.And that the Hunter Biden laptop
news was Misinformation.Because we had 51 Intelligence
higher ups sign their name to prove it.

I really don't care what you believe, not anymore. You can't raise your time trying to convince someone else of what you believe. Good luck with that. Good night.

It's a shame we can't just move post #43 into the Conspiracy Theory Forum.
So much blah, blah, blah.
When will yer type get just a widdle tired of that drool.
Conspiracy right and Conspiracy left.Even in the soup at
lunch.What a daffy proven pile of pushed bunk.
One such proof.Google admitting last week that the
word { Gaslighting } was the most used new word in
our lexicon.Gee I wonder why.
Because it was the Most used political tool of the left
and their driven ilk.
To Gaslight the populace.

I really don't care what you believe, not anymore. You can't raise your time trying to convince someone else of what you believe. Good luck with that. Good night.
The Populace is getting more and more educated as to one
aspect of this new Unamerican mindset.That those who use
propaganda in conjunction with " gaslightiing " was a strategy
and that those using it Don't give a fig about what the Populace
thinks.Meaning To Hell with what Americans think.It's what We think
that matters.Not matters most,but matter Always.
Have I got that about right.Concerning You Lefties.

Hunter Bidens lap top story two weeks before an election, or twenty weeks before an election, did not matter to any Democrat voting for Joe Biden. It would have not changed anyone.... on voting for Joe Biden.... And Trump voters were already not voting for Joe Biden....

So why does the Hunter Biden laptop, the Giuliani October surprise dump in the NYPost matter to any of you guys?

You're only upset that your scheme to dump this last minute Trump campaign October surprise laptop on to the public at the last minute... got stunted.

Last edited:
The statement of an ultimate loser; "i didn't care if I won that one"
Bullshit. Trump is so insecure he cannot handle losing anything. I am sure it is driving him crazy...
he is winning with Nazis, white supremacists, KKK, QAnon.
if he cared he’d appeal

If, more likely when, trump gets the death penalty, I hope the judge says, " No appeals allowed. You used them all up. "
wow…the death penalty! i know you demafasict want to start executing anyone that stands up to your party…everyday the fascism grows stronger with you all

If, more likely when, trump gets the death penalty, I hope the judge says, " No appeals allowed. You used them all up. "
Stann! :eek:

Trump is not going to be charged with Treason, which could be a death penalty sentence!

If, he is charged it will likely be for seditious conspiracy for the 1/6 self coup plot.....

Or for the theft or the intentional mishandling of top secret and classified National Security documents....

Neither have the death penalty as an option....!

Trump is having alot of bad luck.

1; The Court of Appeals reverses the Special Master ruling, and apparently, they tore the Judge a new asshole. Basically saying that her entire reasoning was flawed, and some legal experts questioning whether or not she was bribed to order the Special Master to begin with, because the reasoning she used to get to that point was so flawed and asinine that's like she didn't understate any of the details of the case.

2; His company lost it's case in New York, and has effectively been found guilty of felony tax fraud.

wow…the death penalty! i know you demafasict want to start executing anyone that stands up to your party…everyday the fascism grows stronger with you all
Only those people who betray our country.

when a demafasict says country they mean their party. The party is who the cultist are loyal to, not country
Demofascist ? I'm an independent, I see problems with both parties. They are both trying to manipulate and indoctrinate the people of the United States. The Republican fascists just do a better job of it since trump came along. He's perfected the art of indoctrination and raised it to court status. That's why so many of his followers can't condemn any aspect of his life. Because once they do that the whole thing falls apart,there are no longer a cult member. They regain their consciousness. It's not an easy thing to do.

Demofascist ? I'm an independent, I see problems with both parties. They are both trying to manipulate and indoctrinate the people of the United States. The Republican fascists just do a better job of it since trump came along. He's perfected the art of indoctrination and raised it to court status. That's why so many of his followers can't condemn any aspect of his life. Because once they do that the whole thing falls apart,there are no longer a cult member. They regain their consciousness. It's not an easy thing to do.
sure

Forum List

Back