Appeals court clears way for marriage equality in Alabama

Glad to see you easing up, Matthew.

I don't understand it either, but I don't have to. And neither do you.

Butt hole fucking!!!!

I expect gay marriage is going to be legal in all 50 states. Not an issue worth fighting against, but I still have to wonder about the people that take part in it.

Yep, butthole fucking. If it wasn't for making gay marriage legal there would never be any anal sex. :cool-45:

Michigan deserves most of the credit here finally the Supreme court will decide ...

Supreme Court agrees to hear gay marriage issue

The Supreme Court announced Friday that it will decide a historic question about whether the Constitution requires that same-sex couples be allowed to marry no matter where they live or whether states are free to limit wedlock to its traditional definition as a union only between a man and a woman.

The court accepted cases from Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee, where restrictions about same-sex marriage were upheld by an appeals court in Cincinnati two months ago. The high court will hold 2 1/2 hours of oral arguments in April and decide the issue by the time the current term ends in June.

The justices ordered that the parties to the cases address two questions in their legal briefs: whether the Constitution requires states to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, and whether states must recognize same-sex marriages performed in other states where they are legal.

Supreme Court agrees to hear gay marriage issue - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back