Appeal to the President.

I know that Obama has people monitoring the net so hopefully they will come across this and urge action by the parties involved. I don't think they read posts in the flame zone so don't stick this there.

Mr. President. For the sake of your Presidency, your country and the American people...please clear the air on the Sestak job offer. I understand you have an army of lawyers going over every single word over and over, spinning excuses and counter-arguments to challenges that are sure to come but right now we need to silence the extremist rhetoric that's being propagated over the airwaves. Talk of bribes, impeachment and corruption are NOT conducive to having the support of the American people for your Presidency or your political party. I urge you to clear the air on this whole matter and let the chips fall where they may.

Personally I don't support many of your programs but I know you will act with integrity and honor. I'll be the first to support you if you tell the damn truth!!!!

In your heart you know what you did. Now man up!!!!!

Obama will act with integrity and honor? The guy is a Chicago thug. He doesn't even know what those words mean.

Yeah, thats the spirit, just SHUT UP FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

"Come on people, he's black, and he's our president, and he's far left liberal!! Ignore all that bribery and law breaking and just SHUT UP!!!"

You would've made a fine Nazi propaganda officer.

Which law did he break, again?

Do you really not know what law he would have broke if the allegations against the presidents administration are actually true?

If you dont i'll get you the links.

Good...now we are on the right track. Please provide the proof you have supporting your ALLEGATIONS that a law was broken. Otherwise, the MODS need to dump this thread in the Conspiracy Theory bucket.

This is a 50-50 issue.

If they've done nothing wrong they come clean and the whole thing goes away.

If they've done something wrong they stonewall and it doesn't go away.

If it's the former though it is completely illogical to instead let the issue fester.

So...

HAHAHAHAHA....Obama and his staff also ignore posts from ignorant right wingers like you. What a dumbass.:lol:

Ya cause asking for the truth about potentially illegal activity by an elected official, especially the President sure proves stupidity. Unlike making excuses and trying to derail a thread about just that. Damn koolaid drinkers, remind us how bad Bush was, yet he never broke the law.

I can't wait to see these fuckin' clowns under oath about this at some point.:lol:

like bush/cheney after 9/11 or after they outed a CIA agent, you tard?

Bush never lied, Nor did Cheney but nice way to pretend they did. Go ahead TROLL provide evidence. Any will do. I have 3 Congressional Committees to depend on whether Bush lied r not in regards to Iran and I have a criminal case to depend on whether he lied on the NON outing of NO ONE.

You people will defend any action by this President, any illegal immoral or stupid thing is fine with you and you have the AUDACITY to complain about Bush.

I know that Obama has people monitoring the net so hopefully they will come across this and urge action by the parties involved. I don't think they read posts in the flame zone so don't stick this there.

Mr. President. For the sake of your Presidency, your country and the American people...please clear the air on the Sestak job offer. I understand you have an army of lawyers going over every single word over and over, spinning excuses and counter-arguments to challenges that are sure to come but right now we need to silence the extremist rhetoric that's being propagated over the airwaves. Talk of bribes, impeachment and corruption are NOT conducive to having the support of the American people for your Presidency or your political party. I urge you to clear the air on this whole matter and let the chips fall where they may.

Personally I don't support many of your programs but I know you will act with integrity and honor. I'll be the first to support you if you tell the damn truth!!!!

There needs to be a new contest here,

Phoniest post of the week. With the above the first nominee.

Do you really not know what law he would have broke if the allegations against the presidents administration are actually true?

Good...now we are on the right track. Please provide the proof you have supporting your ALLEGATIONS that a law was broken. Otherwise, the MODS need to dump this thread in the Conspiracy Theory bucket.

Look. The simple fact is this. We are a Nation at war and there is a controversey brewing over the integrity and honesty of the White House. As the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces while being a nation at war...Obama and the American people DO NOT need for our troops to be hearing their boss may be impeached or is offering bribes trading Senate seats and Cabinet posts. Shut your fucking pie hole if you don't care to offer anything constructive you goddam troll

Last edited:

Well, the actual law has been posted probably 50-70 times on this forum. And quoted countless times in the media. So, the question of whether the law exists is a non-issue.

Did that law get violated?

Well, lets look at our two contenders:

1- Former Navy Admiral Sestak. You don't become an Admiral in the Navy for 31 years without integrity and accountability. I think thats why he said it happened, because it's just not in his person to hide a felony and be dishonest. He's the kind of Democrat that I can vote for.

2- The White House. They've sidestepped this issue, avoided it, belittled the press about it, smuggly refused to answer questions about it, etc.

Now, I'm no detective. Unlike a murder or robbery, there is no body or property stolen. This is a crime of an action. Like a rape. Where you have basically not a lot of hard evidence, but rather, the testimony of two or more parties in question.

Between #1 and #2 above, who do you trust more? Obama and Sec. Gibbs.........or a man who was spent 31 years in the US Navy as an admiral and entrusted with commanding a floating city in the middle of the ocean loaded down with enough weapons to take out a small nation?

I choose 2. Let the prosecution roll.

I'm not alleging anything, Sestak was.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9BxRme-89Q]YouTube - Sestak Bribery Allegations Resurface[/ame] skip up to 40 seconds unless you want to listen to the fox spin

Here you might like this news outlet better, skip up to around 25 seconds if you want [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSORKTIyP1o]YouTube - Sestak on White House Job Offer[/ame]

If sustak is being honest in his claims than the obama administration officials who offered him this job broke federal laws in regards to elections and political favors for political seats. Haven't you been reading the huffpost and watching msnbc...or fox? :lol:

Last edited:

I'm sensing some denial. Your Boy King messiah's White House committed an impeachable felony offense. The accuser is a 31-year veteran of the Navy as an Admiral and is speaking out. Your boy, meanwhile, is in a panic-mode retreat. His blackness won't get him out of this one. And it's not Chicago, so no one is gonna get bought off. It won't be the end of his presidency, just another step closer. Hopefully impeachment, if not, he's out in 2012 without a doubt after the election. Maybe biggest landslide in presidential election history coming up to sweep Obama out.

I'm sensing some denial. Your Boy King messiah's White House committed an impeachable felony offense. The accuser is a 31-year veteran of the Navy as an Admiral and is speaking out. Your boy, meanwhile, is in a panic-mode retreat. His blackness won't get him out of this one. And it's not Chicago, so no one is gonna get bought off. It won't be the end of his presidency, just another step closer. Hopefully impeachment, if not, he's out in 2012 without a doubt after the election. Maybe biggest landslide in presidential election history coming up to sweep Obama out.

His blackness?

Wow, thanks for that revelation, your whiteness.

OK. Obama says he will be holding a Press Conference in a couple hours...I pray to God he puts this to rest when asked about it.

Rahm Israel Emanuel is an American politician currently serving as White House Chief of Staff to President Barack Obama. He served previously as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Illinois's 5th congressional district, from 2003 until his resignation in 2009 to take up his current position in the Obama Administration.

Oh Gawd no. Obama offered Rahm a job where he QUIT the Congress. NOT ONLY THAT, but he had planned to run for "Mayor of Chicago". OBAMA HAS TO BE CHARGED TWICE.

This is a scandal. Rahm MUST BE SERVED WITH A SUBPOENA IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Rahm Israel Emanuel is an American politician currently serving as White House Chief of Staff to President Barack Obama. He served previously as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Illinois's 5th congressional district, from 2003 until his resignation in 2009 to take up his current position in the Obama Administration.

Oh Gawd no. Obama offered Rahm a job where he QUIT the Congress. NOT ONLY THAT, but he had planned to run for "Mayor of Chicago". OBAMA HAS TO BE CHARGED TWICE.

This is a scandal. Rahm MUST BE SERVED WITH A SUBPOENA IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!

From the movie 6th sense...."silence village idiot!!!!"

From the movie 6th sense...."silence village idiot!!!!"

Then why are you still talking?

Right wing motto: Truth hurts. Lying is better.

OK. Obama says he will be holding a Press Conference in a couple hours...I pray to God he puts this to rest when asked about it.

The press conference will be about the accusations against obama in relation to BP, the large donations he took from them, and the appearance of preferential treatment BP got from the admin.

I think it will only be about the oil spill and not relate to this topic at all.

That isn't exactly the same Rdean and you know it, but nice spin you could get a job at MSNBC or even FOX news with that kind of spinning.

Obama has never "come clean" on anything. He has never released records of his birth. He has never released his transcripts from college and law school. He has never adequately explained his relationship to his chicago cronies. His modus vivendi has been to stonewall and attack. I suspect even where there was nothing there he will still do that.
He will not come clean on this issue but will put up the drawbridge and attack this as a) a non-issue, b) a figment of right wing nutjob imagininations, c) the acts of anti americans against their CinC in wartime, etc etc.

Forum List

Back