Apparently there was a mask burning in Idaho today

You assume that the Neanderthals weren/t the smartest and most peaceful of the two groups. It takes more brains to live in cooler climates than warmer climates such as africa dear.

I assume nothing. I know exactly how smart Neanderthal man was, etc., up to the limits of our current understanding. A neanderthal man could walk among us today and barely draw a second look from passers by.

You assume that the Neanderthals weren/t the smartest and most peaceful of the two groups. It takes more brains to live in cooler climates than warmer climates such as africa dear.

I assume nothing. I know exactly how smart Neanderthal man was, etc., up to the limits of our current understanding. A neanderthal man could walk among us today and barely draw a second look from passers by.

Actually, he could walk amongst you Party of the Rumpsters and blend right in but he wouldn't. Even he wouldn't be that stupid.

The Cromagnon Man lived in Europe the same as the Neandrathals. And about the same time. But the Cromagno outlived the Neandrathal man but both went extinct. But the Cromagnons lived in a wider area than the Neandrathals did. They ceased to exist about 10,000 years ago. While the Cromagnons resesembled Homo Sapiens they were replaced just like the Neandrathals. Cromagnon's DNA stopped cold while the Neandrathal DNA is still in all of us. It appears Homo Sapiens bread the Neandrathals out of existance while the Cromagnon just stopped.

BULL. Stick to topics you know something about, if any. Cro Magnon did not "die out," it is simply an archaic term now for what we realize is really an anatomically modern human without enough of a difference to distinguish from anyone else. Cro Magnon did not fade away like Neanderthal which was a wholly different line of Hominid, he simply evolved farther into what finally became distinguished as modern man. And since he cohabited with homo neanderthalenis, they no doubt interbred, neanderthal interbred with Homo, and there is undoubtedly strings of Cro Magnon today in all of us.

Actually, he could walk amongst you Party of the Rumpsters and blend right in but he wouldn't. Even he wouldn't be that stupid.

Anotherr dipshit comment predictably coming from a dippy shithead.

The Cromagnon Man lived in Europe the same as the Neandrathals. And about the same time. But the Cromagno outlived the Neandrathal man but both went extinct. But the Cromagnons lived in a wider area than the Neandrathals did. They ceased to exist about 10,000 years ago. While the Cromagnons resesembled Homo Sapiens they were replaced just like the Neandrathals. Cromagnon's DNA stopped cold while the Neandrathal DNA is still in all of us. It appears Homo Sapiens bread the Neandrathals out of existance while the Cromagnon just stopped.

BULL. Stick to topics you know something about, if any. Cro Magnon did not "die out," it is simply an archaic term now for what we realize is really an anatomically modern human without enough of a difference to distinguish from anyone else. Cro Magnon did not fade away like Neanderthal which was a wholly different line of Hominid, he simply evolved farther into what finally became distinguished as modern man. And since he cohabited with homo neanderthalenis, they no doubt interbred, neanderthal interbred with Homo, and there is undoubtedly strings of Cro Magnon today in all of us.

Yet we carry Neandrathal DNA, all of us. There are many "People" that deny that. But I wear mine proud. It's the Homo Sapien DNA that I am not always so proud of.

" The CDC recommends that members of the public use simple cloth face coverings when in a public setting to slow the spread of the virus, since this will help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. "

It only helps prevent people with it, from giving it to others. It doesn't help people without it, from getting it...at least according to the CDC.

You realize of course how contradictory this statement is? If masks prevent people with it from giving it to others, then by normal logic, it HELPS people without it from getting it. THINK before you post. :icon_rolleyes:
Yes, if you have it you should wear the mask....if you think you have it, you should be wearing the mask.....but it doesn't prevent people from getting it by simply wearing the mask.

You're digging a deeper hole now. Many if not most people who carry the virus don't know they have it. This is why EVERYONE should mask until we get through this Trump mess.

It doesn't matter if you have it, or don't have, the mask does nothing.

There is zero evidence that mask wearing has any positive benefit, and there is in fact evidence that it could increase your chances of getting the virus.

Cut it out with the disinformation Dr Lusion. ;)

Forum List

Back