Apparently there was a mask burning in Idaho today

And we wonder why aliens don't visit this planet.

They tried, and have not been back ;)

5e85436195590.image.jpg

I hope like hell these idiots drove into Boise from the sticks.
Would hate to think that I lived amongst them for 18 years. :icon_rolleyes:

I can't wait for us to start throwing masks into the harbor, while they're worn by democrat and RINO politicians

The only way masks stop the spread of the chinese flu is if they are N95 masks, correctly fitted to the face in a hospital grade environment......if they aren't....they don't do shit....

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

They succeed only in making themselves look ridiculous.

No it is people like YOU who fell for the masks manufactured media claims that it can stop viral transmission......,,, it doesn't stop viral transmission.

You fell for the lie, that makes YOU the idiot.

But why lie? Who said masks would stop viral transmission? Masks were suppose to slow/reduce the spread of the virus NOT stop it? Where did you hear masks would STOP it, as in, in its tracks?

It's a huge mistake to be throwing precaution to the wind right now.... Imo.

We are so, so close to containing this virus, to where we can safely be normal again... If we let this virus replicate, (spread) rapidly again, then it will continue to mutate in to variations...so that the vaccines may not be able to protect people any more.

Who's behind all of these coordinated mask burning and grand opening events? Who's behind the curtain, pushing y'all in to your stupidity? Trump & company Q again?

They told us it would keep from spreading the Chinese flu and it doesn't.....

We aren't throwing caution to the wind, they lied to us....repeatedly...first, don't go out and wear a mask.....then, wear one mask...now wear two masks....

Wearing a mask will not stop the spread of the virus...they lied.

This is a modern day Boston Tea Party....much like the brave folks that tossed tea into Boston Harbor, to make a statement against a tyrant, these brave souls from Idaho are doing the same! The Sons of Liberty are smiling down on them!

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

They succeed only in making themselves look ridiculous.

What kind of parent would raise their child in such a manner - Lastamender maybe? :lol:

They were likely born that way:

“Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology. They also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes, mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.”

Mask burning, then, would be the consequence of conservatives with a diminished cognitive capacity to understand the complexities of the science surrounding the pandemic.

This is a modern day Boston Tea Party....much like the brave folks that tossed tea into Boston Harbor, to make a statement against a tyrant, these brave souls from Idaho are doing the same! The Sons of Liberty are smiling down on them!

I was hoping I’d get a response this ^ stoopid. My day is made! :D

I was hoping I’d get a response this ^ stoopid. My day is made! :D
King George made a similar comment

The only way masks stop the spread of the chinese flu is if they are N95 masks, correctly fitted to the face in a hospital grade environment......if they aren't....they don't do shit....

How many studies have you conducted on this theory of yours?

None - They listened to Donald, Scott Atlas, Dr Phil, Dr Oz and MrPillow. ;)

None - They listened to Donald, Scott Atlas, Dr Phil, Dr Oz and MrPillow. ;)

"You people" this and "you people" that is always the response from "you people".
"You people" always inflate the numbers. Of course, I don't want certain items in the package, get it?

No, I don't. Do you support this 2 trillion bill or do you not?
I have mixed feelings. However, I believe in the covid part of it and anything that will aid the middle class, underclass, and small business. So yes.

You just need to remember, that everything that you say "will aid the middle class, under class, and small buisness"... is going to come from those people. The middle class will have to pay higher taxes. The under class will have to pay higher taxes. Small business will have to pay higher taxes.

Everyone that will benefit from this.... will also be harmed by it.

There is no free lunch. The bill has to be paid, and don't believe the mythology that "the rich will pay it"... no they won't. You will. Your kids will. Their kids will.

Not going to be the rich paying this bill. Never worked in all human history, and won't work today.
Everybody making over $400000 will get an increase and the super-wealthy will lose that huge tax reduction that Trump gave them. It will be our grandchildren
who will bear the brunt. The money for the covid is necessary no matter what.

They'll just hide their wealth like they did before.

Warren Buffet has a total salary of $100,000 a year. He's not going to pay it.
Mark Zuckerberg has a salary of $1. He's not going to pay it.
No one is.
No one.

Yeah, it will be your grand children that are going to pay half their income to fund this nonsense.

And no, it's not necessary. You are entitled to your opinion, that's fine. And we'll disagree.

But spare me this "the wealthy will lose their tax cut". The amount of money the rich paid, went up with the tax cut. It will go back down with the hike.

They are not going to pay it.
Their companies pay it, not them if they are set up the way you think. Their companies make the big bucks and pay the big tax. They take a small salary and have plenty in the bank. Normal stuff.

I simply listen to the CDC: N95 Respirators, Surgical Masks, and Face Masks

" The CDC recommends that members of the public use simple cloth face coverings when in a public setting to slow the spread of the virus, since this will help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. "

It only helps prevent people with it, from giving it to others. It doesn't help people without it, from getting it...at least according to the CDC.

We are talking about the here and now, where the DNC is pushing for books to be totally canceled.....not some random preacher burning one album....that someone could still buy......

Yes, what the left is doing is a far cry from that...more akin to the NAZIs

Yep, total Nazi behavior for the Geisel family and the board to decide on eliminating 6 horribly dated books that weren't selling anyway out of over 60 Dr Seuss books written. What planet do you live on? :icon_rolleyes:

1as3nl.jpg

We are talking about the here and now, where the DNC is pushing for books to be totally canceled.....not some random preacher burning one album....that someone could still buy......

Yes, what the left is doing is a far cry from that...more akin to the NAZIs

Yep, total Nazi behavior for the Geisel family and the board to decide on eliminating 6 horribly dated books that weren't selling anyway out of over 60 Dr Seuss books written. What planet do you live on? :icon_rolleyes:

1as3nl.jpg
The planet where Mulberry Street was a very popular book, and the DNC SS, pressured these folks to do a modern day book burning, or else

and as far as Godwin's Law, maybe click on the link in the OP....it was the DNC SS protesting just a little to much about this event that brought it up

" The CDC recommends that members of the public use simple cloth face coverings when in a public setting to slow the spread of the virus, since this will help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. "

It only helps prevent people with it, from giving it to others. It doesn't help people without it, from getting it...at least according to the CDC.

You realize of course how contradictory this statement is? If masks prevent people with it from giving it to others, then by normal logic, it HELPS people without it from getting it. THINK before you post. :icon_rolleyes:

You realize of course how contradictory this statement is? If masks prevent people with it from giving it to others, then by normal logic, it HELPS people without it from getting it. THINK before you post. :icon_rolleyes:
Yes, if you have it you should wear the mask....if you think you have it, you should be wearing the mask.....but it doesn't prevent people from getting it by simply wearing the mask.

Forum List

Back