Apparently there was a mask burning in Idaho today

I hope like hell these idiots drove into Boise from the sticks.
Would hate to think that I lived amongst them for 18 years.

Typical grunting neanderthal response.

Ah, the Cro Magnon bitching about the Neanderthal who outlived them. At least the Neanderthal decided to bread with the Homo Sapiens so their Genes would live on.

Ah, the Cro Magnon bitching about the Neanderthal who outlived them. At least the Neanderthal decided to bread with the Homo Sapiens so their Genes would live on.

Idiot. Cro Magnon was just a local variant of Homo. Typical grunting leftwing neanderthal response.

Idiot. Cro Magnon was just a local variant of Homo. Typical grunting leftwing neanderthal response.

Who were replaced by the Neanderthals in Europe before the Homo Sapiens showed up. If you are a creationist, you would believe that they were wiped out by the great flood but instead, they were probably wiped out by the Neanderthals or the elements. Some of the Cro Magnon genes mixed with the Neanderthals so we know that a Neanderthal will screw anything even an ugly Cro Magnon.

Who were replaced by the Neanderthals in Europe before the Homo Sapiens showed up. If you are a creationist, you would believe that they were wiped out by the great flood but instead, they were probably wiped out by the Neanderthals or the elements. Some of the Cro Magnon genes mixed with the Neanderthals so we know that a Neanderthal will screw anything even an ugly Cro Magnon.

Cro Magnon was merely just one more of many branches in the evolutionary tree with a dead end as most have. I really don't care if you want to suck neanderthal cock. It may very well turn out that Homo Sapiens vanishes too with an abrupt dead end. Can't think of a species more capable of saving themselves yet more determined to destroy themselves instead.

Would hate to think that I lived amongst them for 18 years. :icon_rolleyes:

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

They succeed only in making themselves look ridiculous.

No it is people like YOU who fell for the masks manufactured media claims that it can stop viral transmission......,,, it doesn't stop viral transmission.

You fell for the lie, that makes YOU the idiot.

Cro Magnon was merely just one more of many branches in the evolutionary tree with a dead end as most have. I really don't care if you want to suck neanderthal cock. It may very well turn out that Homo Sapiens vanishes too with an abrupt dead end. Can't think of a species more capable of saving themselves yet more determined to destroy themselves instead.

The Cro Magnon Genes ceased but the Neaderthal Genes continue even today. Your Party of the Rumpers are more like the Cro Magnons who are an evolutionary dead end.

Now should we burn one mask or two at the same time?

Where is Fauci when you need him?

Oh, there he is! He is at a sporting event. He is the one without the mask

Say, I thought they banned sporting events, or at least those Cuomo does not want to attend.

1615120992426.png

Last edited:
Burn mask! Not Dr. Seuss!
I don't think you get the seriousness of the situation here

This is an insurrection sir. Has the FBI been notified yet?

And where in the hell are all those prisons that need to be built for these 70 million plus rebel Neanderthals?

Now if Dementia Joe is going to round them up and shoot them all fine, but we can't let them keep walking around like this.

Last edited:

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

They succeed only in making themselves look ridiculous.

No it is people like YOU who fell for the masks manufactured media claims that it can stop viral transmission......,,, it doesn't stop viral transmission.

You fell for the lie, that makes YOU the idiot.

No, we fell for the facts and the science - YOU fell for the Big Lie.

The stupid Democrats will demand that the National Guard be deployed to put down this Right Wing insurrection.

... and all of the extremely expensive professional video and audio equipment just happened to fall off the UFO in the middle of Nowheresville Idaho just in the nick of time for this totally non-astroturf newsworthy event featuring maybe 10 people, a miniature barrel, and possibly a magic marker.

What an awesome coincidence!

:omg:

Cell phone video dude. Even you could have made it ;-)

New Topics

Forum List

Back