Apparently there was a mask burning in Idaho today

I hope like hell these idiots drove into Boise from the sticks.
Would hate to think that I lived amongst them for 18 years. :icon_rolleyes:

A little late.

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

They succeed only in making themselves look ridiculous.

No it is people like YOU who fell for the masks manufactured media claims that it can stop viral transmission......,,, it doesn't stop viral transmission.

You fell for the lie, that makes YOU the idiot.

I don't own a mask that I'm willing to burn. They are quite the collector's items.

brazil_primary.jpg

Last edited:

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

No it is people like YOU who fell for the masks manufactured media claims that it can stop viral transmission......,,, it doesn't stop viral transmission.

But why lie? Who said masks would stop viral transmission? Masks were suppose to slow/reduce the spread of the virus NOT stop it? Where did you hear masks would STOP it, as in, in its tracks?

It's a huge mistake to be throwing precaution to the wind right now.... Imo.

We are so, so close to containing this virus, to where we can safely be normal again... If we let this virus replicate, (spread) rapidly again, then it will continue to mutate in to variations...so that the vaccines may not be able to protect people any more.

Who's behind all of these coordinated mask burning and grand opening events? Who's behind the curtain, pushing y'all in to your stupidity? Trump & company Q again?

Last edited:

... and all of the extremely expensive professional video and audio equipment just happened to fall off the UFO in the middle of Nowheresville Idaho just in the nick of time for this totally non-astroturf newsworthy event featuring maybe 10 people, a miniature barrel, and possibly a magic marker.

What an awesome coincidence!

:omg:

Last edited:

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

But why lie? Who said masks would stop viral transmission? Masks were suppose to slow/reduce the spread of the virus NOT stop it? Where did you hear masks would STOP it, as in, in its tracks?

We are so, so close to containing this virus, to where we can safely be normal again... If we let this virus replicate, (spread) rapidly again, then it will continue to mutate in to variations...so that the vaccines may not be able to protect people any more.

Who's behind all of these coordinated mask burning and grand opening events? Who's behind the curtain, pushing y'all in to your stupidity? Trump & company Q again?

Russia. I'm serious.

Idiocy.

Ignorant idiocy.

It's tyroneweaver down in Burley.

Forum List

Back