Apparently The Trump Campaign Really Is In Financial COLLAPSE

Looks like all the threads, posts and commentary recently seen on here is, and has been, legit.

The Trump campaign has seriously been bleeding money and is not doing well on that front at all.

Watch this Trump-friendly analysis for a deeper understanding of the dire condition this Administration has found itself in...

So you guys think he can overcome this gigantic financial obstacle or not?

I find it real funny who Sleepy, Creepy, the groper Joe Biden said "Look if you dont vote for me, you aint Black enough, and this guy, who is black, still will vote for that retarded racist who was friends with a known Kleagle of the Clan, Senator Robert KKK Byrd of West Virginia. Even his VP choice, who incarcerated blacks because of Joe's 1994 crime bill, called Joe a racist, yet you will still vote for Joe. That kinda makes you a racist there Marc, or just such an idiot of no IQ that you cant leave the planation of the Prog Massa's who have promised you free stuff.

Looks like all the threads, posts and commentary recently seen on here is, and has been, legit.

The Trump campaign has seriously been bleeding money and is not doing well on that front at all.

Watch this Trump-friendly analysis for a deeper understanding of the dire condition this Administration has found itself in...

Donors have given up due to nothing to show for the $1B given to the crooks.

I don't think Trump "can overcome this gigantic financial obstacle", I'm absolutely certain that Trump need not spend another dime on his campaign....Trump will win either way.

fuck off.

2019 called - They'd like you to retract your post. ;)

PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 4 2019

never said it was "current" - but now tell me, what is the financial position of the DNC these days?

better yet, fuck off.

Well, he has not been fully funded by Soros, Burisma, Kurdistan businessmen, the 3rd richest woman in the world - the wife of the Mayor of Moscow, and China like Joe has been....

Why hasn't Trump put a dime into his own reelection?

fuck off.

Were you expecting a Biden voter to be intelligent?

It's Trump who loves the uneducated.

Belongs in Flame Zone, Conspiracy Theories, Rubber Room, Or DemNazi Propaganda Forum.

It's a flat out lie what the OP is posting.

From Open Secrets

Billionaire real estate developer, businessman and television personality Donald Trump — who had never held public office — flirted with the idea of running for president for decades before jumping into the 2016 race. After running an unconventional and underfunded campaign in 2016 but receiving free media attention valued at about $5 billion, Trump’s reelection campaign looks to be flush with cash. Having declared his 2020 bid the day he took office, Trump has drawn unprecedented fundraising hauls, attracting both large and small donors.

CANDIDATE COMMITTEE MONEY: $552,108,397
OUTSIDE MONEY: $255,945,422
CASH ON HAND: $210,866,381

With approximately one week to go, The Trump Campaign is in great financial shape.

This is just another desperate propaganda attack by The DemNazi Party.
Unhinged.
4i6Ckte.gif

fuck off.

never said it was "current" - but now tell me, what is the financial position of the DNC these days?

better yet, fuck off.

Jaime Harrison just pulled in $57 Million in the 3rd quarter. Jon Ossoff somewhere around $28 Million.

4i6Ckte.gif

Biden has raised LESS money than Hillary Clinton who raised $1.5 Billion in 2016. Trump has exponentially raised more money in 2020 than he did in 2016 when he ran his campaign on just $200 Million, mostly his own money and beat Hillary Clinton despite being outspent 7.5-1

Just like in 2016 when internal polling by The DNC showed HRC slipping badly, The Wealthy Elitist, Globalist controlled, China-Russia controlled DNC ramped up their cash machine and called in favors.

The thing is, you might be able to shave a few points off by bombarding the populous with endless propaganda from a well funded pool of political graft from the establishment, but there is a curve of diminishing returns where each point you can gain costs you exponentially more campaign dollars.

This is why HRC had to spend just from her campaign $1.5 Billion to The Trump Campaign's 7.5-1 money disadvantage of just $200 Million, and she still lost.

The Biden Campaign has spent nearly 1 Billion Dollars so far, but will not be able to approach Clinton's $1.5 Billion

Using Combined Fund Raising Totals

Biden's total Haul even with Dark Money is

$1,182,869,632

The Trump Campaign has raised

$808,053,819

This means The Biden Campaign only has a 1.4-1 Funding advantage which is FAR FAR below Hillary Clinton's 7.5-1 Campaign Funding Advantage.

In other words, The OP is a Liar, and a Damnable Liar at that, and this thread is toast having ZERO value for anyone that wants to know The Truth.

Last edited:

fuck off.

better yet, fuck off.

Swimming in cash. Thanks for asking - Perhaps it is you who should fuck off? :)

Well, he has not been fully funded by Soros, Burisma, Kurdistan businessmen, the 3rd richest woman in the world - the wife of the Mayor of Moscow, and China like Joe has been....

Rump has a 420 million dollar tab (likely Russia, China, and/or Saudi Arabia) that'll come due shortly. He HAS no cash. ;)

I don't think Trump "can overcome this gigantic financial obstacle", I'm absolutely certain that Trump need not spend another dime on his campaign....Trump will win either way.
So you're admitting that it's not, nor has it ever been, about the issues w/Trump.

Just cult of personality, right?

Last edited:

He has.

fuck off.

better yet, fuck off.

Swimming in cash. Thanks for asking - Perhaps it is you who should fuck off? :)

Again, with Soros, Burisma, the Russians, & the Chinese, pumping cash into his campaign, the Fake News media giving him a pass and millions in free publicity and campaign assistance, and the Debate Commission, owned by Soros and the Communist Party, doing their part Biden's road to the WH has been bought / funded by criminals and enemies of the state.

I just bought a MAGA hat from the Trump campaign and it included a donation.

Money well spent. Just like when I contributed to the Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth in 2004 to keep that asshole John Kerry from winning.

So you're admitting that it's not, nor has it every been, about the issues w/Trump.

Just cult of personality, right?
Wow! Went right over your head. I and other Trump supporters have known where he stands on every issue, he talks about them daily and he has since before 2016. No add needed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back