Apparently, the Toronto mass murderer is a straight guy protesting that women don't like him.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Toronto van attack: Facebook post may link suspect to misogynist 'incel' subculture

Self-identified incels have used the internet to find anonymous support and develop an ideology whose central belief is that the modern world is unfairly stacked against awkward or unattractive heterosexual men.

Some with this mindset take it upon themselves to commit horrendous violence. In videos and a manifesto, the Isla Vista shooter Elliot Rodger justified his own mass homicide in 2014 by presenting it as revenge for his own romantic rejections, and the fact that at 22, he was still a virgin.

Rodger was subsequently adopted by some incels as a hero, and being made into the quasi-ironic figurehead for a “beta uprising”, when sexually unsuccessful men would engage in armed revolt against all of the Chads (desirable men) and Stacys (desirable women).

-----------

Is this for real? Are there guys who mass murder because they can't "get some"?

Apparently... but then there's plenty of crazies who wouldn't hurt a fly.
Don't overthink it.

First came the religious nutjobs, now we have terrorism by those who can't get sex. What's next, enraged chess players?

Although there always have been attacks on women just because they are women, it is really frightening to think that there is now a semi-organized group of terrorists motivated by misogyny. As with all forms of terrorism, I hope that this group is being watched and that there will be no more attacks.

It never ceases to amaze me that some people will go out of their way to vilify another group of people based on race, sex, religion, and just about everything else, mock them, spew hatred toward them, declare themselves superior to them, and then complain that members of the targeted group will have nothing to do with them. Is common sense really in this short a supply? "I hate you and I will do anything to destroy your rights. I don't understand why you will not date me or vote for me." Oh, please.

Toronto van attack: Facebook post may link suspect to misogynist 'incel' subculture

Self-identified incels have used the internet to find anonymous support and develop an ideology whose central belief is that the modern world is unfairly stacked against awkward or unattractive heterosexual men.

Some with this mindset take it upon themselves to commit horrendous violence. In videos and a manifesto, the Isla Vista shooter Elliot Rodger justified his own mass homicide in 2014 by presenting it as revenge for his own romantic rejections, and the fact that at 22, he was still a virgin.

Rodger was subsequently adopted by some incels as a hero, and being made into the quasi-ironic figurehead for a “beta uprising”, when sexually unsuccessful men would engage in armed revolt against all of the Chads (desirable men) and Stacys (desirable women).

-----------

Is this for real? Are there guys who mass murder because they can't "get some"?

if it is real, China is in for some serious trouble.

Forum List

Back