Apparently, no guns were used during the protest in the Capitol building.....

2aguy is scared shitless of me now.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yeah...that will be the day...........again.....parking a mile away with your gun in the trunk of your car is not having a gun at the capitol...

And it is amazing, you doofus....the only person shot was an unarmed, female Trump supporter, shot in the neck without warning by a member of pelosi's gestapo........

2aguy has always been scared. That's why he thinks he needs to be armed 24/7. A coward's life as to be unnerving.

You are the shitheads who piss yourselves when we start talking about guns........you guys look under your beds every night thinking an evil gun is lurking there....

You know the USA is a failed pathetic nation when you can turn on the tv and see a live Soviet Show circus trial on all the fake networks

If not for the second amendment: I feel half the nation would be exterminated

If this insurrection was real then ask yourself why T never called in the military or his supporters

Adam Schiff is a Jewish Hitler

My thread didn't belong in the rubber room since it involves actual testimony before congress....if you don't want it in current events, I will post it in General Discussion...

The democrat party is using it's new organ, the FBI to spread lies....created fake enemies to empower them to tighten control..........

There were no guns found among the protestors at the Capitol on Jan. 6....

Hundreds have since been arrested and charged for their part in what took place at the Capitol and earlier today, Jill Sanborn, the FBI’s Assistant Director for Counterterrorism, testified in front of the Senate’s Homeland Security Committee.

In an exchange with Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, Sanborn disclosed that precisely zero firearms were found among the hundreds of people who made their way into the Capitol that day (1:08 on the following video).

Johnson: How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?

Sanborn: To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point, but I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none.

Johnson: So nobody has been charged with an actual firearms weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds?

Sanborn: Correct. The closest we came was the vehicle that had the molotov cocktails in it and when we did a search of that vehicle later on there was a weapon, but…

Johnson: How many shots were fired that we know of?

Sanborn: I believe the only shots that were fired were the ones that resulted in the death of the one lady.

That lady, Ashli Babbitt, was shot by a still-unidentified Capitol Police officer as she attempted to climb through the broken window of a door within the Capitol building.

I think your civil war or landing on the Moon weren't covered in the media at their times that much as this 6th of January bullshit. Will you shut up already and switch gears to something else? Kamala Harris came out and pronounced her pronouns, I bet you didn't know them, did you?

Again, you lying piece of shit:

Amid the mob....there were about 100,000 people in the area, you doofus, and the "mob," was all over the place....where exactly was this guy....does it fucking say?......you will enthusiastically submit to the Soviet show trial and do whatever they say....

One of the armed Trump thugs was just sentenced.

Hey....dipshit.....he wasn't charged with a gun crime.......you dope....and he never entered the building and didn't even touch a cop........

The prosecution accused him of “being a member of a militia.” To the best of my knowledge that’s not a crime. They also made a big deal of the fact that he was carrying a revolver in a holster and wearing body armor and a helmet with a camera installed in it.

And yet Reffitt was not charged with any weapons-related crimes.

It’s first worth noting that Guy Reffitt never even entered the Capitol Building.

He remained outside on the plaza.

So he didn’t destroy or steal any property inside the Capitol. It’s also unclear how he could possibly have “obstructed Congress” by standing outside on the plaza.

As to his “interfering with police officers,” it’s true that Reffitt did approach the police line, but he never drew his firearm. He shouted at the police, but then retreated when one of them pepper sprayed him.
----

Some of you may be old enough to remember when “saying unpleasant things” was not punishable by long stretches in prison.

It seems obvious that Reffitt never did anything that would even qualify as “rioting” on January 6. He was convicted of “shouting,” just like Michael Eckerman was. He received a longer sentence than Eckerman, and Eckerman actually did “shove” a Capitol Hill Police officer. He also received a significantly longer sentence than Mark Ponder, and Ponder at least struck a glancing blow to an officer’s shoulder with a pole.
---
Keep in mind that these sentences are being issued when you would be hard pressed to find a single BLM rioter from the Summer of Love who was given so much as community service after literally attacking police lines, destroying police cruisers, and setting fire to federal government buildings. What we’re seeing from the Justice Department is a warped series of politically motivated attacks designed to send a message to anyone who objects to the current White House regime. It’s not right and it should not be allowed to stand.

The man is a political prisoner....he didn't loot, burn or kill anyone, he didn't throw anything at the police, he didn't touch any police........this guy needs to be pardoned...

Anyone who thinks this is a just sentence is insane.......and a fascist who believes in Soviet Show trials for their enemies....this is why we don't trust you asshats.......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back