Apparently, housing prices are always racist. If the price is too high, that's racist. If the price is too low, that's racist too.

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is my own writing.

Check out this hypocrisy from Yahoo News! March 19, 2023: “A Landlord Got a Low Appraisal. He Is Black, and So Are His Tenants.” Yahoo News March 20, 2023: “‘We don’t deserve to be priced out’: Law aims to end gentrification in Black neighborhoods”​

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

March 20, 2023

On March 19, 2023, Yahoo News published this article, which is called, “A Landlord Got a Low Appraisal. He Is Black, and So Are His Tenants.”

Source: A Landlord Got a Low Appraisal. He Is Black, and So Are His Tenants.

Then on the very next day, March 20, 2023, Yahoo News published this other article, which called, “‘We don’t deserve to be priced out’: Law aims to end gentrification in Black neighborhoods”

Source: 'We don't deserve to be priced out': Law aims to end gentrification in Black neighborhoods

So, at the same time, racism is causing the price of housing in black neighborhoods to be both too low, and too high.

The people who see racism everywhere will never be happy with the price of housing in black neighborhoods.

If the price is too low, that’s racism.

But if the price is too high, that’s racism too.

For the people who see racism everywhere, there is no price for housing that is not racist.

No matter what the price is, it is always racist.

This is what happens when you see racism everywhere.

Now I’m going to give my own opinion about the price of housing.

If you’re the buyer, then low prices are a good thing. But if you’re the seller, then low prices are a bad thing.

Likewise, if you’re the seller, then high prices are a good thing. But if you’re the buyer, then high prices are a bad thing.

And the best thing about this is that it applies to all races.

Buyers of every race want the price to be low.

And sellers of every race want the price to be high.

See how that works out? It’s got nothing to do with race. Instead, it’s all about whether a person is the buyer or the seller.

The great thing about my way of seeing this is that it is consistent for every person, every race, every house, every neighborhood, and every price. No matter what the combination of race and price is, my way of viewing this is 100% consistent.

Location.
Have a house in a well kept & low crime area? Get a better appraisal than the same house in the hood.

Racism has nothing to do with market forces that set the prices. It's all about numbers, facts & data points

This is my own writing.

Check out this hypocrisy from Yahoo News! March 19, 2023: “A Landlord Got a Low Appraisal. He Is Black, and So Are His Tenants.” Yahoo News March 20, 2023: “‘We don’t deserve to be priced out’: Law aims to end gentrification in Black neighborhoods”​

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

March 20, 2023

On March 19, 2023, Yahoo News published this article, which is called, “A Landlord Got a Low Appraisal. He Is Black, and So Are His Tenants.”

Source: A Landlord Got a Low Appraisal. He Is Black, and So Are His Tenants.

Then on the very next day, March 20, 2023, Yahoo News published this other article, which called, “‘We don’t deserve to be priced out’: Law aims to end gentrification in Black neighborhoods”

Source: 'We don't deserve to be priced out': Law aims to end gentrification in Black neighborhoods

So, at the same time, racism is causing the price of housing in black neighborhoods to be both too low, and too high.

The people who see racism everywhere will never be happy with the price of housing in black neighborhoods.

If the price is too low, that’s racism.

But if the price is too high, that’s racism too.

For the people who see racism everywhere, there is no price for housing that is not racist.

No matter what the price is, it is always racist.

This is what happens when you see racism everywhere.

Now I’m going to give my own opinion about the price of housing.

If you’re the buyer, then low prices are a good thing. But if you’re the seller, then low prices are a bad thing.

Likewise, if you’re the seller, then high prices are a good thing. But if you’re the buyer, then high prices are a bad thing.

And the best thing about this is that it applies to all races.

Buyers of every race want the price to be low.

And sellers of every race want the price to be high.

See how that works out? It’s got nothing to do with race. Instead, it’s all about whether a person is the buyer or the seller.

The great thing about my way of seeing this is that it is consistent for every person, every race, every house, every neighborhood, and every price. No matter what the combination of race and price is, my way of viewing this is 100% consistent.
Everything is racist to the left.

Forum List

Back