Apparently, CNN's Chyron's Were On Point Today

Wow, I missed today's comedy classic. Took a while to find...

This reporter's name is Paula Reid. I think she should moderate the Prez debates.

What a divisive bitch. Trying to use this crisis to blame Trump for a virus.

And where did she do that?
He's feeding her a stream of BULLSHIT and she knows it and she ain't having it.

This reporter's name is Paula Reid. I think she should moderate the Prez debates.

When one shovels BULLSHIT they are in danger of getting it shoveled back at them. Poor little bitch...LOL

When one shovels BULLSHIT they are in danger of getting it shoveled back at them. Poor little bitch...LOL

Or in this case having it called out.
Rump melted. It was great. I think she should be his new press sec. First press secretary that would act as a translator, from Bullshit to English.

Rump melted. It was great. I think she should be his new press sec. First press secretary that would act as a translator, from Bullshit to English.

Frankly he outed the bitch as fake news. She couldn't take it and started squealing like a little girl.

Frankly he outed the bitch as fake news. She couldn't take it and started squealing like a little girl.

Pffft. Try turning your sound up instead of following those voices in your head. The only squealing is from the podium.

Pffft. Try turning your sound up instead of following those voices in your head. The only squealing is from the podium.

Way to squeal girlie:boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back