Apparent gays are not allowed to support Trump.

Sounds to me like the Libturds want the gays to support more incidents like the Orlando shooting when Hillary welcomes ISIS to our shores with open arms, and gives them a free ride while they plan on how to kill more queers...

bedwetters like pete do not understand that people have a right to differ with him

LOL @ "gay thought police"...I don't give two shits what gays think I should be thinking.

• Banned
Sounds to me like the Libturds want the gays to support more incidents like the Orlando shooting when Hillary welcomes ISIS to our shores with open arms, and gives them a free ride while they plan on how to kill more queers...
Thing is libturds have no idea what they want. That would require cognitive awareness on their part. Libturds demand shit when they're told to.

Remember when gays wanted "equality"? That was it too... just stop picking on them.

Fine we did. (For the most part)

Then, all of a sudden military service became a right. Clinton let them in as long as they STFU. Then they want to be able to advertise their deviance, and other soldiers dare not voice displeasure. Then that wasn't enough, marriage is somehow a right. Now they got that. Now they want really sick fuckers to be able to wander in and out of public shitters and locker rooms.

Libturds demand shit when they're told. None of these issues were actually important, but it was orchestrated to be the defining issue of the century.

Support the candidate who wants to import people from cultures where gay execution is a thing. Makes sense...

Forum List

Back