apology to rsr

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
i made this statement "actnobles and snowman seem to be the only 2 here who arent die hard liberals. the rest of you seem to want mexicanism imposed on our nation."

I forgot to include redstatesrule, who is NOT a liberal.

i made this statement "actnobles and snowman seem to be the only 2 here who arent die hard liberals. the rest of you seem to want mexicanism imposed on our nation."

Missed your post - but apology is accepted, but not needed

But you are leaving out several of other people

Disagreeing with mistreating a people based on their ethnicity is a FAR CRY from having "mexicanism imposed on our nation."

And mistreating a people based on race has NOTHING to do with conservatism, so WHAT exactly are you?

:clap2:
Disagreeing with mistreating a people based on their ethnicity is a FAR CRY from having "mexicanism imposed on our nation."

And mistreating a people based on race has NOTHING to do with conservatism, so WHAT exactly are you?

Could not have said it better

:clap2:

He needs to keep his ideology separate from mine. I'm against illegal immigration and don't really give a damn what flavor the illegals are.

Some people seem to be incapapble of separating the legal issue from the race.

Not defending him, but many on both sides have said if you are opposed to the amnesty bill - you are a racist

If the politicians and activists would seperate the issue and race

He needs to keep his ideology separate from mine. I'm against illegal immigration and don't really give a damn what flavor the illegals are.

Some people seem to be incapapble of separating the legal issue from the race.

Because many people use "illegal immigration" as a white supremacy issue. Not all, of course, but there is an undercurrent. (One I don't attribute to you, mind you).

Not long ago, I went to a seminar where Mark Burnett spoke (might have mentioned this before, so apologies if I'm being redundant). He's the guy who created Survivor and The Apprentice. When he came here from England, he had $200 in his pocket, no job, no place to live and no work visa. He went to work, illegally. Ultimately, he was able to get his citizenship, but the fact remains that when people think of illegals, they don't think of Mark Burnett (or others who may come here from the UK, Australia or NZ, for that matter). They think of Mexicans or other Spanish-speaking people. So the issue of race bias is very much tied in with the immigration issue. If you'll note, one of the first things that comes up in many of these threads is the fact that Latinos will outnumber whites if we don't "do something". That shouldn't be an issue to the extent that Europeans changed the racial balance when they immigrated, as well. That happens. The pendulum swings and things change.

I also find the hysteria about immigration interesting since all of 9/11 hijackers were here legally.

Because many people use "illegal immigration" as a white supremacy issue. Not all, of course, but there is an undercurrent. (One I don't attribute to you, mind you).

Not long ago, I went to a seminar where Mark Burnett spoke (might have mentioned this before, so apologies if I'm being redundant). He's the guy who created Survivor and The Apprentice. When he came here from England, he had $200 in his pocket, no job, no place to live and no work visa. He went to work, illegally. Ultimately, he was able to get his citizenship, but the fact remains that when people think of illegals, they don't think of Mark Burnett (or others who may come here from the UK, Australia or NZ, for that matter). They think of Mexicans or other Spanish-speaking people. So the issue of race bias is very much tied in with the immigration issue. If you'll note, one of the first things that comes up in many of these threads is the fact that Latinos will outnumber whites if we don't "do something". That shouldn't be an issue to the extent that Europeans changed the racial balance when they immigrated, as well. That happens. The pendulum swings and things change.

I also find the hysteria about immigration interesting since all of 9/11 hijackers were here legally.

Which is exactly my point, the 9-11 attacks happend and would not have been prevented by getting tough on immigration with mexico. They were here legally. I have been advocating immigration reform since day one, not because I want to kick out mexicans, but because I dont want to just leave it the way it is right now. Republicans want to get tough on the boarders, but dont support a reform bill. It does not make any sense.

The reason liberals attack republicans is because it seems in hind-sight, that you want reform to happen but you dont support an amnesty aspect of the bill. You want tough boarders and you want to stop the flood of illegals just like liberals, but you dont want to give the current undocumented residents, a chance at amnesty despite how long they have lived here. That is where race comes in, why not find middle ground by allowing current undocumented residents to at least have a shot at amnesty? Besides it would cost billions of dollars to try and kick them out or lock them up in prisons.

My question is, if race has nothing to do with it, why do republicans want the same thing liberals want but without the benefits of giving an opportunity to immigrants who are ALREADY living here and not going anywhere? Its one thing securing our boarders, its a whole nother thing kicking out current residents. Its cynical, and thats why the race card is always played by the left.

I want to stop the mexican invasion. I don't care if a bunch of europeans come to America, legally or not. This is a white nation and I don't want it to become another part of mexico. and dont say that is racist, hispanics have mexico, central america and south america. blacks have africa. chinese and orientals have china and japan etc. arabs have the middle east. white people have europe and north america.

now libs, do you want america to become like asia, south america, africa, or europe? id pick europe. oh wait, you guys really want america to become a huge ghetto. not me.

I want to stop the mexican invasion. I don't care if a bunch of europeans come to America, legally or not. This is a white nation and I don't want it to become another part of mexico. and dont say that is racist, hispanics have mexico, central america and south america. blacks have africa. chinese and orientals have china and japan etc. arabs have the middle east. white people have europe and north america.

now libs, do you want america to become like asia, south america, africa, or europe? id pick europe. oh wait, you guys really want america to become a huge ghetto. not me.

With an irrationalist post like that, its a wonder why anyone actually takes what you have to say as a legitimate opinion. Your logic is no different from that of a monkey wanting to rid the world of anything that does not resemble a banana.

I dont even know why I bother to insult you when you clearly have insulted yourself on so many levels of human de-progressive egotistical thinking.

I cant even begin to break down how both wrong, and ignorant you are in your last post. If I did it would be for the sheer amusment of myself since no rational person on earth taught you to think that way.

It could have been your parents. It could have been your bible, whatever the reason it looks to me like it was neglect as a child. Or it could have been lack of formal education on the subject of the distinction between supremacy and equality. It is not your "civil right" as a white man, to claim that you are superior in any way to the "ghetto mexicans". Are you really so feeble minded as to make the assumption that people on this board will actually respond in agreement to your clearly racist rants?

I dont usually play the race card because im not a leftists, but you sir are the epitomy of racism and I can only hope that there are not too many people who share your severly fragmented traditionalist ideology's

This is a white nation and I don't want it to become another part of mexico. and dont say that is racist, hispanics have mexico, central america and south america. blacks have africa. chinese and orientals have china and japan etc. arabs have the middle east. white people have europe and north america.

I want all whites, blacks, asians, arabs, and indians (both kinds) to intermarry until there's only one race left. Then there'll be no more racism. :thup:

I want all whites, blacks, asians, arabs, and indians (both kinds) to intermarry until there's only one race left. Then there'll be no more racism. :thup:

Then what issues will they find? Hmmm?

story.gif

liberalism has apparently made the hoax of black and white equality a truth. now we have fresh out of the jungle cavemen treated like they are human beings. liberalism is a disease.

Doesn't work. Light skinned blacks and really dark skinned blacks are routinely discriminated against by other blacks. There is no ay to make everyone one uniform color. And even if there were the racism would continue for other reasons, like color of eyes or hair, or something.

Forum List

Back